µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³µL¤HÚ»¹L[¬K­·®ç§õ]§r¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 12-11-2007 22:02 µoªí     «Y¸Õo¤U·Æ¨Ço¤ú........ handcream or facecream ³£¿ù....«Y icecream ¥ý•Ú becoz.....¦¨¤é³£o¥Ì¶}¤ßo¬JKawaii Shiawase«YÁé·N­¹¤C±mÄ}¯Éo¬Jicecream o¬J

O, i see! "¸Õo¤U·Æ¨Ç"!  

Ice cream ~ Yummy!   but ice cream no need to be ¤C±mÄ}¯É, as long as there is ªG¤¯ in it ´N±o¬[°Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-11-2007 16:17 µoªí   O, i see! "¸Õo¤U·Æ¨Ç"!   Ice cream ~ Yummy!   but ice cream no need to be ¤C±mÄ}¯É, as long as there is ªG¤¯ in it ´N±o¬[°Õ  

Ê\¤J­±¦³­º°t¼Ö¤Q¤À«Ü¬O¦nÅ¥¡A¶°¶°¦³¡A¨ì¦Ó®a³£¥ò°O±o¡A´X­±«e¥h¤é¥»¶R¨ì­ì¸Ë°t¼ÖCD¤Î¼@¶°¬M±a¦ý¦^¨Ó­ì¨Ó¨S¦³¸Ó¦±¯u¥¢±æ!¥ð­p¬O·í¦~µL½u°t­µ²Õ¦Û¤v¥[¤Wªº¡A¦P¼Ë¬°¤H¥qªí¤]¤@¼Ë¦³­º°t¼Ö¬O­ì¸ËCD¨S¦³ªº

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 9-3-2008 23:32 µoªí Ê\¤J­±¦³­º°t¼Ö¤Q¤À«Ü¬O¦nÅ¥¡A¶°¶°¦³¡A¨ì¦Ó®a³£¥ò°O±o¡A´X­±«e¥h¤é¥»¶R¨ì­ì¸Ë°t¼ÖCD¤Î¼@¶°¬M±a¦ý¦^¨Ó­ì¨Ó¨S¦³¸Ó¦±¯u¥¢±æ!¥ð­p¬O·í¦~µL½u°t­µ²Õ¦Û¤v¥[¤Wªº¡A¦P¼Ë¬°¤H¥qªí¤]¤@¼Ë¦³­º°t¼Ö¬O­ì¸ËCD¨S¦³ªº

¤i¤é¥C¤§Á`²z¤j¦Ú. . . ..

Coffee
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/maxwu9

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ coffee ©ó 9-3-2008 23:45 µoªí   ¤i¤é¥C¤§Á`²z¤j¦Ú. . . ..
§A°O­ø°O±o¦³­ºËݬJ°t¼Ö¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 9-3-2008 23:48 µoªí §A°O­ø°O±o¦³­ºËݬJ°t¼Ö¡H

coffee¥S¥i¯à¨Rºò©@°Ø, ar_woo¥Nµª¦í¥ý

§Ú­ø¦h°O±o©O­º°t¼Ö

¦ý§Ú¦³¤@±i¶Â½¦ºÐ, «Ê­±¦³D¤¤§ø¶®«T, ¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷ ¦P¥Ñ¬ü¦X·Ó, ¦Pµe咗¤@­Óµu¾v¨k¤l´§¤â, ¤º¦³Á`²z¤j¦Ú¼@¤¤°t¼Ö, ¦ý§ÚçܦP§A±iCD«Y¦P¤@¼Ë嘢

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 00:11 ½s¿è ]

no..that CD doesn't has any pics on cover, just the Japanes words and title of it..but its 100% original, havs all tracks of the background music...I also have that origional «eµ{ÀA¸soundtrack too...all famous background music inside that..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 00:14 µoªí no..that CD doesn't has any pics on cover, just the Japanes words and title of it..but its 100% original, havs all tracks of the background music...I also have that origional «eµ{ÀA¸soundtrack t ...

ËÝ«Ê­±¦³ÉN"¸ÜÃDÄ̵M" 4¦r?

¦pªG§AÉN©O±iºÐªº¸Ü, §Ú±NÊ\Âন¤@±iCD ¤ñ§A

¨S¦³°Ú¡K·PÁ§Aªº¦w±Æ¡IÁ¡I«Ü¶}¤ß¨£¨ì³oºô¡A¤µ±ß§Ú³s¦Û¤vªººô¤]©ñ¤U¤F¡A³o¸Ì¯u¦h¦n¸ÜÃD¡A§Ú­Ìªº¬ÛÃѬ۫H¤]¬O¤@ºØ½t¥÷¡K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 00:28 µoªí ¨S¦³°Ú¡K·PÁ§Aªº¦w±Æ¡IÁ¡I«Ü¶}¤ß¨£¨ì³oºô¡A¤µ±ß§Ú³s¦Û¤vªººô¤]©ñ¤U¤F¡A³o¸Ì¯u¦h¦n¸ÜÃD¡A§Ú­Ìªº¬ÛÃѬ۫H¤]¬O¤@ºØ½t¥÷¡K

You are welcome! Thanks to you really, so many precious items to share!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 00:21 µoªí   ËÝ«Ê­±¦³ÉN"¸ÜÃDÄ̵M" 4¦r?   ¦pªG§AÉN©O±iºÐªº¸Ü, §Ú±NÊ\Âন¤@±iCD ¤ñ§A

tnd1964 ¥S, ar_woo ¤µ±ß§i°h¤F, Å¥¤é¼v±iºÐ嘅«Ê­±¤ñ§A¹L¤@¹L¥Ø

Good night!

±ß¦w¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 9-3-2008 23:32 µoªí Ê\¤J­±¦³­º°t¼Ö¤Q¤À«Ü¬O¦nÅ¥¡A¶°¶°¦³¡A¨ì¦Ó®a³£¥ò°O±o¡A´X­±«e¥h¤é¥»¶R¨ì­ì¸Ë°t¼ÖCD¤Î¼@¶°¬M±a¦ý¦^¨Ó­ì¨Ó¨S¦³¸Ó¦±¯u¥¢±æ!¥ð­p¬O·í¦~µL½u°t­µ²Õ¦Û¤v¥[¤Wªº¡A¦P¼Ë¬°¤H¥qªí¤]¤@¼Ë¦³­º°t¼Ö¬O­ì¸ËCD¨S¦³ªº

Hi tnd1964, §AÁ¿o­Ó D <¬°¤H®vªí>°t¼Ö (ie. those that ­ì¸ËCD¨S¦³ªº°t¼Ö) ·|­ø·|®Î³o­Ó website:   http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Theater/8207/domannaka.htm ªº background music ¤ºÅ¥­Ë§r?    You might like to have a look

Also, there is a thread on <¬°¤H®vªí> on this forum, here is the link:

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=4114&extra=page%3D1

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 06:24 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

Thanks Shiawase ,

that page is amazing but those soundtrack and music I already have, last time I went to Japan , found it together with ¬K­·®ç§õ in a CD shop together , then I bought them..when I back to HK and listen them that ¬°¤H®vªí is prefert!! A lot of music is touching, I love it very very much..but that of ¬K­·®ç§õ a little bit upset..not as good as the other...and strange enough I can't find those 2 music in them too...You have the HK version's  TV serial in VHS or CD?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 9-3-2008 23:48 µoªí §A°O­ø°O±o¦³­ºËݬJ°t¼Ö¡H

of cos of cos~~

Coffee
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/maxwu9

how can we get that one...in fact I have recorded it by cassette at that time but I not sure the tape still here or not..or already µo¤ò¡Kcan't use anymore..
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 10:21 µoªí Thanks Shiawase , that page is amazing but those soundtrack and music I already have, last time I went to Japan , found it together with ¬K­·®ç§õ in a CD shop together , then I bought them..when ...

I only watched those Japanese TV series in HK when I was little & didn't tape them ( ~ might have only taped one or two of my favourite episodes and that's about it   )  I used to like ¯«¥Ð¥¿½÷ very much

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ coffee ©ó 10-3-2008 11:03 µoªí of cos of cos~~  

That should be :

¤B¤B³»¤B¡A¤B¤B³»¤B¡A¥m¤B³»©w³»¤B¡A³»³»¤B©w³»¡A³»³»¤B©w³»¡A¥m©w¤B³»©w©w¥m©w.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 00:45 µoªí   tnd1964 ¥S, ar_woo ¤µ±ß§i°h¤F, Å¥¤é¼v±iºÐ嘅«Ê­±¤ñ§A¹L¤@¹L¥Ø   Good night!

Here's the album cover:

and the track titles:

but I'm not sure whether it has the music you want. Anyway, I'll make a CD version of it for you (I have not listened to the album after buying it, since my turntable is gone)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 16:39 ½s¿è ]

Oh, I see..this one I already have and have heard the songs inside..not thave that one ar...

µo·s¸ÜÃD