µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¶®¹F§Q~~§AÃÑ­øÃÑ?!

I love ¶®¹F§Q ah!!! TVB's "430 Space Shuttle" children show used to have a competition called "¼ü¥ú°{°{¹q¤l¾Ô" where kids went there to ¤ñÁÉ ¶®¹F§Q ah!! Does anyone remember that? and had anyone been in the competition? [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-3-2007 04:39 ½s¿è ]

Thanks ºñÄ_210 for posting the pictures of the Atari games ah!

I remember I had played ¤ò¤òÂÎCentipede, Frogger (a fun game ah!), ­¹°­¾÷Pac-Man, Miss Pac Man,...etc... there's one which you need to "brush the teeth" (not sure the proper name of the game) was fun too!!

Has anyone played Atari's "ET" game? I've almost forgotten about it until I found it on You Tube...I couldn't remember if I liked it or not when I was small, but now after watching this YouTube clip, I think this game is really really boring!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 24-7-2007 20:15 µoªí   ­n«ü©w«Y®a¥Îª©ªº¬Û¤ù? ¸Õ¹L°Õ, ¦ý揾­ø¨ì©O , §A¦³ªº¸Ü, ´N½Ð©ñ¤W¨Ó§a.   ¼È®É°ß¦³±N§Ú¬ÃÂ꺫O¥ÎÃÒSCAN ¤W¨Ó, ³»¦í¾×§a.      

Wah, you still have the warranty certificate with you! It's really a ¬ÃÂà ah     

Do you still have the atari machine and games with you?  Do you still play them?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 25-7-2007 23:56 µoªí   §Ú³¡ ATARI ¹CÀ¸¾÷µL¥ª¦n­@Åo, ¦]¬°«á¨Ó¾Çª±APPLE ¹q¸£.   ÂI¸Ñ¯d¦í­Ó«O¥Îµý? ¦]¬°·í®É³¡¾÷³£¦n¶Q吓, §Ú­n¦n§V¤OŪ®Ñ¥ý¨D¨ì¤÷¿Ë°e­Ú§Ú , ¦n¦³°O©À»ù­È.    

¼M,µR§Q! ... ¥òkeep¨ì¦Ó®a!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ABOY ©ó 9-3-2009 04:05 µoªí ¥v¤W³ÌÃø±±¨îªº¹qª±¥D¾÷     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcezi9s9Bmc

That video clip is very funny ¯º C!  (Thank you for the clip, ABOY )

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

µo·s¸ÜÃD