35 12
發新話題
打印

令人惋惜的--蔡楓華

I like his songs very much...still hope that someday can see his new concert...but don't know who will give him such chance.

I think late 40...I like his何必曾相識 very very much!!

引用:
原帖由 ar_woo 於 31-7-2009 11:19 發表   thank you! Hope that we can do that someday and give Ken whatever encouragement/ support we can BTW can you PM me the name of the ex-Sony singer? Thx
I also want to join too!!
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

[重新錄音]???When??
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

ic..thanks!
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

so good!!Very creative and meaningful!!
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

no idea..hope that its true...but so sad to see those audience are all so old...
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

so sad..
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

引用:
原帖由 blessu 於 12-10-2009 14:32 發表 concert無期............... so sad.........又真係有d 失望 .    一於化悲憤為力量 , 做了一個 video ,  安慰一下自己和大家, 同埋紀念 阿 Ken "楓華再現"  快到十周年
thousands of thx, in fact, i have missed this show..how can I see the full version? Any special link for me?

Thanks in advance.

人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

me too..
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

Thx, right here waiting...I love his song" Why we have been meet" very very much.
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

you are so smart!!thanks!
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

in fact the mv of it relly not match the song..not sad enough..that version  in Central  is better..u think so?
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

Thx!!
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

Support!!!
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

I really hate this 2 MC very much..they really did pay any respect to him..
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

really worry about him..
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

If I pass all my ken's collections to u can u scan and post here let more ppl know? Just like I give items to Woo...becasue I am too busy to handle them..

人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

surely ok, but its a hard job..let me pass to u later when i come back..when..after reds gone...
人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

引用:
原帖由 thfchris 於 14-5-2010 01:47 發表 記得當年Ken翵こ~開始走下坡,佢話轉去韓國發展,跟住就冇左佢黈灡均C   然後忽然有報章影到佢去左做輔警,跟住又冇左聲氣。   到最後見到佢出現,已經.......   時也,命也,今天懮\睇黎都 ...

agree...

人越大越愛想當年,我是個連鄉別井自作業的變態人。

35 12
發新話題