µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃÓµúÅï

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-4-2009 22:56 µoªí   thank you for ur support bro 999
¦hÁ§A¤À¨É¥ý¯u!¦ýÂI¸ÑµL¥ª¼g¦í"oldcake.netªB¤Í­Ì¦n"¬J¦r¼Ëge?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-4-2009 23:10 µoªí ¦hÁ§A¤À¨É¥ý¯u!¦ýÂI¸ÑµL¥ª¼g¦í"oldcake.net"¬J¦r¼Ëge?

thank you bro 999, you really read what I wrote with heart. That paper (with "oldcake.net ªB¤Í­Ì¦n") was really too ugly (like a piece of toilet paper, which I found from the bottom of my backpack ). So I put it back into my bag, and found a semi-new envelope instead, which at least had some rigidity for them to write on. I thought about adding the words back, but then, it's not right to have someone sign something and then add headings (e.g. adding "I owe ar_woo $100,000,000"", signed by Alan Tam )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-4-2009 23:28 µoªí     thank you bro 999, you really read what I wrote with heart. That paper (with "oldcake.net ªB¤Í­Ì¦n") was really too ugly (like a piece of toilet paper, which I found from the bottom o ...

¯u¬Û¤j¥Õ¤F!¯u·P°Ê100%­ì¥Ä­ì¨ý!

Ëݳ¯¤Í­ø«Y­ø¨£¥ª«§?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-4-2009 23:44 µoªí ¯u¬Û¤j¥Õ¤F!¯u·P°Ê100%­ì¥Ä­ì¨ý! Ëݳ¯¤Í­ø«Y­ø¨£¥ª«§?

He was sitting at a corner making phone calls. I said to Alan Tam "I thought I saw Chan Yau too?" and Alan was so nice to tell me "Chan Yau is over there making a phone call". I'll write the details tmr as it's more interesting written in Chinese. Don't have a writing pad now, sorry.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-4-2009 23:48 µoªí   He was sitting at a corner making phone calls. I said to Alan Tam "I thought I saw Chan Yau too?" and Alan was so nice to tell me "Chan Yau is over there making a phone call". I'll write th ...

Basically, I said something to Chan yau which I felt was said on behalf of many oldcakes. And his response was very sincere. I'll write the exact words tmr.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-4-2009 23:48 µoªí   He was sitting at a corner making phone calls. I said to Alan Tam "I thought I saw Chan Yau too?" and Alan was so nice to tell me "Chan Yau is over there making a phone call". I'll write th ...

ah­Û¯u­ø¸Ü±o!

ah woo§ó¥[­ø¸Ü±o!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-4-2009 14:59 µoªí     ¦n°Õ, ¤â¼gªO¥X°Ê   ar_woo¦b¬Q©]ªº¦^´ä¯ZÉó¤W, ¤wµo²{³¯¤Í+¨È°·´N§¤¦b«e´X±Æ, ¤@ª½·Q揾Ê\ñ­Ó¦W, §Ú¥ò·Ç³Æ咗¤@±i¼g¦í"oldcake.netªB¤Í­Ì¦n"¬J纸¥J, ¬Æ¦ÜçܦíÁx²Ê²Ê¥sÊ\ ...

¦nºë±m ar_wooooooo  §A¦P Wynners ³£¦n¦³½t, ¼²­ËËݦh¦¸

·í§ÚÚ»¨ì§A¼g¸Ü:"...ar_woo¤w±µªñ©ñ±ó, ¥h厕©Ò, ÂIª¾¤@¦æ¤J¥h´N¨£¨ìAlan Tam¦æ±ð¥X嚟! ...." , §Ú¥ò¥H¬°§A·|Ä~Äò¼g¸Ü: "....¤§«á§Ú­ø²zÊ\¬~ o¥ª¤â¥¼,´N§Y¨è¤W«eݯÊ\ñ¦W..."

Ê\¦a¤@©w¦n¶}¤ß§A¦bShanghai ±·Ê\¦a³õ

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-4-2009 16:51 µoªí   Autograph of 4 Wynners (top to bottom: Ah Kin, Alan Tam, Ah Keung, Chan Yau) (Ah B was not at the airport)   To my oldcake friends: (I got their autographs mainly to post here and s ...

Thanks for sharing the photo with us

Was Ah B on the same plane?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-4-2009 23:55 µoªí   Basically, I said something to Chan yau which I felt was said on behalf of many oldcakes. And his response was very sincere. I'll write the exact words tmr.

Waiting for your detailed report 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 5-5-2009 21:34 µoªí   Thanks for sharing the photo with us Was Ah B on the same plane?     Waiting for your detailed report     

waiting   waiting 

¨Î¦b§A¹J¨ì§Ú¡@¤£·R­p¸ûªº§Ú¡@ºâ§AÃa¤H¦³¦n©R

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 7-5-2009 01:28 µoªí   waiting   waiting 

sorry sorry, I thought no one wants to read this post so I stopped writing

¦bºt°Û会¤WÅ¥³¯¤Í¸Ü, Ê\¨C´Â¦­³£©â¥b¤p®É½m¹ª, µ¥·Å®³¥ò¥i¥H¦¨­x (³¯¤Í¦Ó®a«Y¤@­Ó¥þ¾¤º¦a¥Í·N¤H, ¦P¼Ö¾Â¥i¥H¸Ü¤wµL关¨t), ar_wooı±o´X·P°Ê. ©Ò¥H¨£¨ìÊ\®É, ·Q¥Nªí¤@衆Ãh¤H¦hÁ¤UÊ\!

(攞§¹Alan, °·&±jñ¦W«á)

ar_woo: ¡uÀY¥ý¦n¦ü¨£¨ì³¯¤Í³£响«×¬[...

Alan («ü¦í»·³B±i´È): ¡u©O©O, ³¯¤Í响ªGÃä!亅

ar_woo (¥h¨ì³¯¤Í­±«e): ¡u³¯¤Í¥i­ø¥i¥HÀ°§Úñ­Ó¦W§r亅

(³¯¤Íñºò¦W)

ar_woo: ¡u¯u«Y¦n¦hÁ§A, ¦Ê¦£¤§¤¤³£©âªÅ嚟°µ©O­Óºt°Û会§r亅

³¯¤Í (¦n¦³Â§»ª¦a): ¡u­ø¦nËÝ«È®ð!亅

(³ø§i§¹ )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 5-5-2009 21:34 µoªí   Thanks for sharing the photo with us Was Ah B on the same plane?     Waiting for your detailed report     

I think Ah B was not on that plane.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-5-2009 18:24 µoªí   I think Ah B was not on that plane.
¦hÁÂar_woo¸ÔºÉ³ø§i!¦n¿Ë¤Áªº¦^À³!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-5-2009 18:23 µoªí   sorry sorry, I thought no one wants to read this post so I stopped writing   ¦bºt°Û会¤WÅ¥³¯¤Í¸Ü, Ê\¨C´Â¦­³£©â¥b¤p®É½m¹ª, µ¥·Å®³¥ò¥i¥H¦¨­x (³¯¤Í¦Ó®a«Y¤@­Ó¥þ¾¤º¦a¥Í·N¤H, ¦P¼Ö¾Â ...

¦hÁÂar_woO¬J¤À¨É...

­n¦VÊ\哋攞ñ¦W¯u«Y¦n¨ë¿E......·Q¹³±o¥X¤ß²z°«ª§

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-5-2009 18:23 µoªí   sorry sorry, I thought no one wants to read this post so I stopped writing   ¦bºt°Û会¤WÅ¥³¯¤Í¸Ü, Ê\¨C´Â¦­³£©â¥b¤p®É½m¹ª, µ¥·Å®³¥ò¥i¥H¦¨­x (³¯¤Í¦Ó®a«Y¤@­Ó¥þ¾¤º¦a¥Í·N¤H, ¦P¼Ö¾Â ...

¹ï­µ¼Ö¥ò¦n¦³¼ö¸ÛØ{ ~

¤Þ¥Î:

Thank u ar_woo for your ³ø§i

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 12-5-2009 01:23 µoªí   ¦hÁÂar_woO¬J¤À¨É...   ­n¦VÊ\哋攞ñ¦W¯u«Y¦n¨ë¿E......·Q¹³±o¥X¤ß²z°«ª§    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-5-2009 18:52 µoªí   Thank u ar_woo for your ³ø§i

You're welcome

Since I approached them for the sake of reporting to oldcake.net friends here, I was more courageous than usual. Like having a bunch of oldcakes supporting me 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-5-2009 19:26 µoªí     You're welcome   Since I approached them for the sake of reporting to oldcake.net friends here, I was more courageous than usual. Like having a bunch of oldcakes support ...

Support support!

Ãú¤§ÅÊ (¤k¥D¨¤«Y±i¤Óù¬üÁ¨§r ~ ²Ä¤@¦¸Ú»...¦]¬°«Yalan+may¥ýÚ»¶}d ~ ¦n°­¦Ñ¤g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB_WYhvJFQQ

ªü­ÛÂ_¶´±a´­¨¥±¾¹u (¬P®q)2009¦~6¤ë30¤é ¬P´Á¤G 06:30 (ºî¦X³ø¹D) (¬P®q¤é³ø ³ø¹D)ÃÓµúÅï ¬Q¤é¨ì°Ó¥x ±µ¨ü³X°Ý¡A¦­«e½ðªi¾ãÂ_¶´±aªº¥ª¸}¤´µM¥]²Ï¦í¡A¥L»¡¡G¡u¦³¨â²Õ¶´±aÂ_¤F¡A¤º°¼ªº¶´±a±d´_¤¤¡A²{¦b¨«¸ô®É¶¡¤£¥i¤Óªø¡A³s§¤»PºÎ¤]¤£¥i¤Ó¤[¡Aµy«á­n¶}¤M°µ¤â³N¡C¡v¥Ñ©óÂå¥Í«ü¥L©Î¤£¯à¦A½ðªi¡Aªü­Û´­¨¥­n±¾¹u¡C ¡@¡@½Í¨ì¦­«e­t¶Ë¨ì¬ü¥[ºt¥X¡m¥ªÅï¥k§õ¡nºt°Û·|¡Aªü­Û»¡¡G¡u§Ú¦b¥x¤W¥u¦nµo´§¡y´É¿w¸õ¡z¡A©Ò¦³°Ê§@¤]°µ®Í¡A¦ýÂù¸}¨S¦³²¾°Ê¡C¡v ¡@¡@¹ï©ó³Q©ç±o©M¨à¤l¬Ý¹q¼v¡mÅܧΪ÷­è¨g¬£¦A°_¡n¡A¥L¯º¨¥¡G¡u¦]¬°§¤²Ä¤@¦æ¡A¨£¨ì¦n¦h嘢­¸¨Ó­¸¥h¡A¥[¤W¦³®É®t¡A©Ò¥H¨ä¶¡¤£¤p¤ßºÎ着¤F¡C¡v¦Ü©ó¦bMV¡mŪ·R¡n¤¤§k¤k¥D¨¤¡Aªü­Û¯º¨¥¦nºG¡A¦Û¤v¨S¦³¨è·N­n¨D¡C¤å¡B¹Ï¡G´å¦ãºû

·Q°Ý¤j¤j

§A¦a¦³ÉN

¥Î­µ¼Ö²°°µ¶}ÀY¬J[¤Û¼v]ªü?

µo·s¸ÜÃD