µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

NCAA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-1-2009 00:15 µoªí it's made in Japan!    http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/shoes/IMGP0493.jpg
It is  famous  japan sportwear NCAA.But  the  price  is  also  expensive.I  also brought  the NCAA sport pant from the Tokyo Sports Shop at  the  Jordan Hang Fung Center about  8 Years before.But  the  quality  is  really good.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-1-2009 00:24 µoªí   yes, expensive but good quality... I bought them >20 years ago and they are still OK... please post a picture of your NCAA if possible
Yes,sir may be  tomorrow ,let  me  go to find  it and  need  some  of time.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-1-2009 00:24 µoªí   yes, expensive but good quality... I bought them >20 years ago and they are still OK... please post a picture of your NCAA if possible
yes, expensive but good quality...NCAA.I was bought it from the Tokyo sports shop (ªF¨ÊÅé¨|¥Î«~©±)at Joradn Hang Fung Center. before  10 years ago.But the  shop already  not  in there.Sigh........Actully the quality of NCAA sports wear is  very good  and the  price is  also very expensive.Now really ¤@¤H¤@±ø,¤j®ahappy. That shop also  sell on the  Mizuho sneaker.Do you remember /?Sir....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Bobby¥J ©ó 6-3-2009 02:27 µoªí ªF¨ÊÅé¨|¥Î«~¤½¥q¦n¦ü¨t©ô¨¤©l³Ð«á­±¬J¦è¬vµæµó³£¦³¶¡¤À©±(¥¼°õªº¸Ü), ³£«Y¦³±o½æMIZUNO, NCAA¦PLE COQµ¥.
ÁÙ¦b,¦ý²{¨S¿³½ì¥h¶R¤F,¤Ó¶Q¤F,¸g済¤£´º®@

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ nostalgia ©ó 9-3-2009 14:09 µoªí §Ú¦b¤K¤Q¦~¥Nªì¶R NCAA ¬O¨ì ocean centre ªº±Mªù©±.
80¦~¥NÁÙ¦³«Ü¦hÅé¨|¥Î«~¤½¥q½æNCAAªº.¥B¥Î¦Ñ¥~­Ì©ç¼s§i.¦ý¤Ó¦h¦r¦b¨­¤W,«Ü¦Ñ¤g,²{¦bªÖ©w¤£·|¶Rªº.¯º¦º¤H

µo·s¸ÜÃD