µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ìÜ­±¶W¤HDecade

I think each main previous KR will transform into a weapon for Decade to combat against the enemies.   Just like Transformer.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 10-3-2009 14:34 µoªí I think each main previous KR will transform into a weapon for Decade to combat against the enemies.   Just like Transformer.

I think so. Decade transforms Kiva into a bat and transforms Ryuki into a Dragon. I thinks KR Blade will transform into a sword in the coming episode. 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 10-3-2009 15:31 µoªí I think so. Decade transforms Kiva into a bat and transforms Ryuki into a Dragon. I thinks KR Blade will transform into a sword in the coming episode. 

Bro Kal-El

How about ÂQ°­?  Will Decade transform ÂQ°­ into a Ghost ?  If so, then KR Decade will become a Terrible Jap Super HEro.

«Yo¬[~!¦pªG KR Decade «YËÝ...§YÅܦ¨¨ä¥L Rider¤£¯S¤î...­«³s¨ä¥LRide¯à¤O³£¦³®I...¯u«Y«l¹L«{¨ä¥L Rider o¬[~!! ¤£°±ÅÜ~¤£°±Âà´«¯à¤O...µR§Q!!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 11-3-2009 11:13 µoªí   Bro Kal-El   How about ÂQ°­?  Will Decade transform ÂQ°­ into a Ghost ?  If so, then KR Decade will become a Terrible Jap Super HEro.

it can't be a ghost, may be some kind of musical instruments....

¬Ý¤F7¶°°g¹Î¤´¨S¸Ñ¶}¡A¬°¦ó¥D¨¤¦b¨S¤H«ü¾É¤UÀ´Åܨ­¡H¤£¦Pªº¥@¬É¤S·|¨«¦b¤@°_¡H¯«¯µ¤H¨ì©³¬O½Ö¡H¡K¡K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ baki ©ó 16-3-2009 23:19 µoªí ¬Ý¤F7¶°°g¹Î¤´¨S¸Ñ¶}¡A¬°¦ó¥D¨¤¦b¨S¤H«ü¾É¤UÀ´Åܨ­¡H¤£¦Pªº¥@¬É¤S·|¨«¦b¤@°_¡H¯«¯µ¤H¨ì©³¬O½Ö¡H¡K¡K

Ú»Ê\ªº¸Ë§ê, ¦³D¦ü¹q¤ý¤¤ªº¤@­Ó°®ÀãìÐ ¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 17-3-2009 01:26 µoªí Ú»Ê\ªº¸Ë§ê, ¦³D¦ü¹q¤ý¤¤ªº¤@­Ó°®ÀãìÐ ¤H

Bro Kal_El,

The guy really likes the one who acted in Den-O.

Maybe another abnormal guy with nude body inside his coat.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 17-3-2009 12:03 µoªí   Bro Kal_El,   The guy really likes the one who acted in Den-O.   Maybe another abnormal guy with nude body inside his coat.

may be he will show his nude body to young lady. but I'm sure he is really an abnormal guy when he is smiling.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 9-3-2009 19:30 µoªí ³æ³æ«Y¤@­Ó¥j­{§Ú¦ô³£½Ð­ø°_Ê\°Õ... ¤é¥»¼v«Ò¤p¥Ð¤ÁÅýØ{...
¦³¿ú³£½Ð­ø¨ì,¤H¦a¤p¥Ð¤@©ç¤¸µL¤º´N¸Ü«§³¥³Ì«á®¬©ço¬J¤ù«YìܶW°Õ,¤S¸Ü­ø«H©O­Ó²Ó¬É¦³­^¶¯......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¦Ì§O´µ ©ó 22-3-2009 13:47 µoªí ¦³¿ú³£½Ð­ø¨ì,¤H¦a¤p¥Ð¤@©ç¤¸µL¤º´N¸Ü«§³¥³Ì«á®¬©ço¬J¤ù«YìܶW°Õ,¤S¸Ü­ø«H©O­Ó²Ó¬É¦³­^¶¯......

·d¿ù, §Ú´N«Y¦]¬°kuuga¥ýÃÑÊ\, Ê\ÂI¥i¥HËݧѥ»¬[...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 22-3-2009 14:01 µoªí ·d¿ù, §Ú´N«Y¦]¬°kuuga¥ýÃÑÊ\, Ê\ÂI¥i¥HËݧѥ»¬[...

o¥ÌÁ¿¯u«Y....Ê\(¤p¥Ð¤j²É¾¥)µL¸ê®æ°µìܶW!

thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 22-3-2009 14:39 µoªí o¥ÌÁ¿¯u«Y....Ê\(¤p¥Ð¤j²É¾¥)µL¸ê®æ°µìܶW!

©Ò¥H§Ú¹ïÃ飥°¥Ã»·¥H°µìÜ­±¶W¤H¦Ó¦Û»¨©OÂI¦n´L·q, Ê\¥ý«Y§Ú¤ß¥Ø¤¤¥Ã»·ªºìÜ­±¶W¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ actionkamen ©ó 9-3-2009 21:05 µoªí «x¡IËÝKiva«Y«}orignal¬õ´ç§r¡H

«Y§r,¥u¬O¤£¦bKIVA ¥@¬É¥X²{´N¬O¤F, ¸ò¤g»¡©ú9­Ó¥@¬Éªº¨Æ«K¬O¬õ´ç¤j¤H

¦bOPªºCASTªí¤¤¤]¦³¥Lªº¦W¦r

Dear Bros,

I have watched episode 8 recently.  It seems that the trend of the Decade would be 2 episodes for one KR, if so, the all 9 KRs in different time zones would be all presented within the 20 episodes and what will happen for the last 10 episodes (since the Decade series have only designed to broadcast for 30 episodes)?

I guess that the gang fight between KR will occur in the last 10 episodes owing to Decade caused damages to the KRs at the time zones of 9 worlds.  If so, it seems that the last episodes would be most wonderful.

From the preview of Episode 9, KR Blade will transform into a Great Sword for Decade to use to knock down the rival in Blade's world.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 24-3-2009 09:13 µoªí Dear Bros,   I have watched episode 8 recently.  It seems that the trend of the Decade would be 2 episodes for one KR, if so, the all 9 KRs in different time zones would be all presented w ...

As i think, at the ending, the 9 riders may cooperate and beat one boss together.
(or all the hyper form fit to become a big robot.. and the pilot is decade=..=)
About the great sword of KR blade   I wonder if decade can take out the huge cards from the sword
or is it only a decoration?
[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ katagawa ©ó 24-3-2009 11:19 ½s¿è ]

The  preview of chapter 10 has shown that the 2nd rider of decade will appear in that chapter.
The design of the 2nd rider is even troubled than decade=..=

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ katagawa ©ó 24-3-2009 11:29 µoªí The  preview of chapter 10 has shown that the 2nd rider of decade will appear in that chapter.The design of the 2nd rider is even troubled than decade=..=

I think the 2nd rider is the one who would destroy the 9 worlds and the decade would save the 9 worlds.
[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 24-3-2009 22:10 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 22-3-2009 15:36 µoªí ©Ò¥H§Ú¹ïÃ飥°¥Ã»·¥H°µìÜ­±¶W¤H¦Ó¦Û»¨©OÂI¦n´L·q, Ê\¥ý«Y§Ú¤ß¥Ø¤¤¥Ã»·ªºìÜ­±¶W¤H

®É¥N­ø¦P³â...

¤@µnÀsªù´N¤É»ù¦Ê­¿³â...

¨C­Ó¤H¬J¹Ú·Q¦P¥Ø¼Ð³£­ø¦P...

§Ú¦a³£¦nÃø©ú¥Õ¤p¥Ð¤Á¬J¤ßºA...(¤H¦a«Y©m¤p¥Ð¤Á... )

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-3-2009 14:16 µoªí ®É¥N­ø¦P³â... ¤@µnÀsªù´N¤É»ù¦Ê­¿³â... ¨C­Ó¤H¬J¹Ú·Q¦P¥Ø¼Ð³£­ø¦P... §Ú¦a³£¦nÃø©ú¥Õ¤p¥Ð¤Á¬J¤ßºA...(¤H¦a«Y©m¤p¥Ð¤Á... )

¨Æ¨Ò :~

¦³¤H³X°Ý§õÀs°ò¥Lo©÷¨àºq(ª÷­è­¸¤ÑÆp)¤@¨Æ...,

¥L»¡·í®É¬O¬°¥@©Ò­¢¤~o©÷...,

³o¼Ë»¡¬O¬Ý¤£°_¨àºq...¤£®h¤@o©÷!?

³o......¸ò¤p¥Ð¤Á¤ßºA¬O§_¤@¼Ë??!

thank you so much!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD