µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Hi-FI fans

My another antique collection - Sansui TU9900 Tuner!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 26-7-2009 15:32 µoªí My another antique collection - Sansui TU9900 Tuner!!  

¶Q­ø¶Q???

I pay HKD5000 for this tuner because the condition is really good!! Now I think it's not easy to find such as a good condition tuner

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 26-7-2009 15:30 µoªí The top model of Luxman is really not cheap. A set of flapship pre + power is more than HKD 400000!! I can tell u that the sonic performance is much better than many overprice European made gears. &n ...

Á¿¯u, ¥|¤Q¥Ö¶R Lux ´N¯u«Y­ø¦h­È, ¦pªG¦³´Â¤@¤é§Ú­Ú°_Ëݦh¿ú, §Ú·|´z¦Ñ³ÁÁx«e«á!!!

I totally agree what u say!! The brand of Luxman may not worth HKD 400000. If u have a chance to compare with those expensive brand, such as FM Acoustic or Goldmund, u will find that which brand is really overpriced.

I still missed the sound of Luxman flapship pre when the agent lend me for home audition. However, I don't have HKD 150000!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 26-7-2009 16:32 µoªí I totally agree what u say!! The brand of Luxman may not worth HKD 400000. If u have a chance to compare with those expensive brand, such as FM Acoustic or Goldmund, u will find that which brand is re ...

Check ¹L¡mHiFi ­µÅT¡n, Lux ³¡ºXÄ¥«e¯Å C800F list price ³£«Y $86,900, §é¹ê¤À¤ÀÄÁ¤C¥Ö¦³§ä, ¤p¤ß­Ú­Ó Sales 劏§A!!!

C800F is just the second brother!!

The flapship model is C1000F. There is one and only one in Hong Kong because 220v version is specialy made. Now I was told that C1000F has been shipped to Beijing for demo. show.

Pls browse the following link.

http://www.luxman.co.jp/product/c-1000f/index.html

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 26-7-2009 23:13 µoªí C800F is just the second brother!!   The flapship model is C1000F. There is one and only one in Hong Kong because 220v version is specialy made. Now I was told that C1000F has been shipped to ...

­ì¨Ó¥ò¦³³¡ C1000F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 26-7-2009 23:13 µoªí C800F is just the second brother!!   The flapship model is C1000F. There is one and only one in Hong Kong because 220v version is specialy made. Now I was told that C1000F has been shipped to ...

­ì¨Ó©O¥ó¤w¸g«Y¤T¦~«e嘅 model, ¦pªG§AÄÁ·N©O³¡¾÷, ´Nºâ¶R±o°_, ³£¤£¦pµ¥¦h´X¦~, µ¥Ê\¥X¤U¤@¥NºXÄ¥, ­ø«Y¤Q´X¥Ö¶R咗ÉN­@´NÂà model 嗰®É·ø揼¤ß揼ªÍ!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 26-7-2009 15:30 µoªí The top model of Luxman is really not cheap. A set of flapship pre + power is more than HKD 400000!! I can tell u that the sonic performance is much better than many overprice European made gears. &n ...
Brother: IS the turntable's arm and needle is the original or other brand ?

Tonearm is the original.

Cartridge is Clearaudio Goldfinger Diamond

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 5-8-2009 00:38 µoªí Tonearm is the original.   Cartridge is Clearaudio Goldfinger Diamond  

¥Î¥þ¥@¬É³Ì¶Q嘅ÀY°t Exclusive, 嘥®Æ D 啩???

°ÛÀY¥ò¶Q¹L­Ó½L, ËÝ°t·fªÖ©wµo´§­ø¨ìª÷¤â«üÀ³¦³嘅«Â¤O, §Ú«Øij§A upgrade µf³¡¦Pª÷¤â«ü¡uªù·í¤á¹ï¡v嘅½L!!!

Expensive doesn't mean the best!! The most important is matching!!

I like Clearaudio Ex-flapship - Insider Reference more than Goldfinger Diamind!! I'm willing to sell my Goldfinger Diamond, but I never think of selling my Insider Reference.

By the way, Goldfinger Diamond is not the most expensive cartridges. The most expensive cartridge should be Koetsu (¥ú®®) new model!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 5-8-2009 18:18 µoªí

Expensive doesn't mean the best!! The most important is matching!!  

©Ò¥H§Ú«}¸Üª÷¤â«ü°t Exclusive 嘥®ÆÅo!!!

ª÷¤â«üÀ³¸Ó°tµf Clearaudio reference models ¦ÜÕi, ¦pªG¤µ¦~§Ú D ªÑ¥Jťť¸Ü¸Ü, ¶R±o°_ Clearaudio ¶Â½¦½L, ¦Ó§A°¦ª÷¤â«ü¤S¥¼½æ¥X, §ÚÀ°§A¶R咗Ê\!!!

Hearing is believing!!

I have used 2 Clearaudio turntable model before, but I like Clearaudio cartridge, more than its turntable and tonearm. Anyway, its look is very attractive, much better than my Brinkmann Balance turntable + Rockport tonearm.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TerryBond ©ó 5-8-2009 23:26 µoªí Hearing is believing!!   I have used 2 Clearaudio turntable model before, but I like Clearaudio cartridge, more than its turntable and tonearm. Anyway, its look is very attractive, much be ...

¨£¨ì­Ó½L..... ¤f¤ô¬y...... 

¤p§Ì¤]¦³¤@¨Ç¦¬ÂæP¤j®a¤À¨É吓. ¦h¼Æ¬OÁÃ.

Pioneer SX-34B AM/FM ¦¬ÂX ¬ù25W. 

§Ú­Ì­n§â¾ú¥v¯dµ¹¤U¤@¥N¤£¬O¤³«ë, ¦ý¤£¯àÅý¨B©ó¤£¦X²z¤§¤U

I also like tube!! My tube phono - Wavestream phono

¤j¶}²´¬É§r!

¼M...§A³¡ Wavestream Phono per-amp ¦n¥¿. ¤£¹L Wavestream ­Ó Power Amp ­Ó¼Ë¦³d ¥j©Ç.

¤p§Ì¦A¦³¤@³¡¦¬ÂæP¤j®a¤À¨É. ¬O Sansui 250. ¬ù16W ¿é¥X. ¦n¥­¶R¤J...¤£¹L­×²z¶O­¼¤Q­¿¶R¤J»ù¦n¤ßµh.

§Ú­Ì­n§â¾ú¥v¯dµ¹¤U¤@¥N¤£¬O¤³«ë, ¦ý¤£¯àÅý¨B©ó¤£¦X²z¤§¤U

µo·s¸ÜÃD