21 12
發新話題
打印

岡田可愛、中山麻理、范文雀

范文雀咪就係亞貞囉!身裁好正!同岡田可愛鶨"移形換影",正! 岡田可愛唔駛講啦!又白又唌I鬼影變幻球!冇得頂 中山麻理,劇中的莊瑪利,當年褸L香港宣傳,仲著埋三穧﹛A簡直冇得彈 套劇好幾年前鬖魚u重播過,但欠缺宣傳,鬱鬱而終

邊間公司啊?有冇link提供啊?

有冇FANS睇過套劇嚗@場版?雖然好濃縮,但好正!冇太大修改,好過柔道小金剛。

阿貞好正謘I當年有套戲叫"亞貞的故事",我淨係可以企係京華戲院大堂睇劇照,唔係,係艷照啊!唉!天妒英才

Thank you so much! You are the Champion

多摩,milmil san

嘩!妳仲唔係三原順子?識日文謘H

引用:
原帖由 milmil 於 23-9-2006 18:16 發表 d同學話我似jer~ 咁我好鍾意睇日劇同日本偶像and打機, 咪去左讀日文傍翵衍or~
日文上有疑難,可否M妳幫鴾漵O?

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 3-10-2006 13:19 發表 Dear All, You'll love this one... Still very graceful.... http://biz.sbrain.co.jp/keyperson/K-4227.htm
唔係N!Though I must AUXAIR for the lead, don't you tell me that's H...E...R...!直頭走哂樣 我唔制啊 Where has my Angel gone la? 不去人間見白頭...............

引用:
原帖由 spectreman 於 3-10-2006 13:28 發表 唔係N!Though I must AUXAIR for the lead, don't you tell me that's H...E...R...!直頭走哂樣 我唔制啊 Where has my Angel gone la? 唉 不去人間見白頭...............
Typo: Though I must thank AUXAIR for the lead. Sorry

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 3-10-2006 13:31 發表 Spectreman...let's forever hold on to our sweet childhood memory lar ... she's 58 la.... Would milmil be so kind to give us a hint as ...
歲月不饒人是真的,但宜家E個年代58唔算老啊?但做乜攪成咁啊? 又唔見何琍琍、蕭芳芳、陳寶珠、狄娜攪成咁?大家又望儮贗簞琚H[/size]

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 3-10-2006 23:31 發表 非常感謝 milmil的翻譯 Spectreman, 唔好唔開心 --- 開心先至係,做得 keynote speaker 一定有番咁上下料喇!!!! 我係第二個壇見到樱井浩子近照,遲D post 上超人吉田版 ...
Thanks, Auxair. If there is no hope, there will not be any disappointment. She's one of my very few favourite when I was young. I even kept her photo in my wallet during those days. Then you have to know why. It makes no difference to whether that's a keynote speaker or not. And that's why I am so much in favour of this forum as we can talk and express freely, provided we do not cross the line of legality and ethics.

引用:
原帖由 milmil 於 3-10-2006 22:50 發表 1948 Osaka origin. Blue studying Dutch institute high school graduation. "青春シゾスモク" &"Дユ⑦ゾV" and many po ...
milmil, my thanks to you for making the translation to enable us, the Jap. language illiterate at least read to know what's on. Thank you again

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 4-10-2006 12:31 發表 Dear Spectreman: I was a few years old during the first run on TVB but I can certainly recall the story, the upbeat theme song and the main characters. I think I even have a faint memory on the ...
Mary Chong did come to HK only for 2 days and she even went on a boat trip with nice shots about her wearing a very sensual and sensuous swimming trunk I will not forget! Her voice in the beginning was 許瑩英,then changed to 丁桜 afterwards. I wonder if you found 許瑩英's voice was more 刺耳。

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 4-10-2006 13:20 發表 Wow, you can even tell about the change to 丁桜!!!! I've sent over a gift for you over pm...please enjoy...that will be my mobile phone ringtone!
Thank you for the OP. Well received

引用:
原帖由 SuperFriends 於 9-10-2006 05:14 發表 岡田可愛係70年o黎過香港拍戲,戲名好似係『海員七號』,男主角係王羽。當年排球絕招『鬼影變幻球』,我地叫『斗零變大牛』,真係笑爆!
最大件事係莊瑪莉識破鬼影變幻球!

唔係N?

Definitely is mixed, but not sure between which two countries. Any more brothers or fans can advise and confirm?

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 17-10-2006 23:51 發表 http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8C%83%E6%96%87%E9%9B%80 Time for milmil to extend her kind assistance! Her academic background seemed to be rather outstanding when compared to other japanese ...
Thanks to auxair for the lead first. It seems she's from China with a few Chinese words that one can read/understand. Wow, she's from Sophia University! Well, very well academically qualified. Very similar to Diana Riggs from UK (Avengers, James Bond's OHMSS). I'm afraid milmil is out of town again! We have to wait until she's back.

引用:
原帖由 milmil 於 18-10-2006 22:51 發表 hi spectreman! u so smart i'm back to hk la~ please enjoy my translation for 范文雀!!!!! i think u in macau to watching 板本龍一 la~
Yesssssssssssssssss!The Sakamoto show was really an experience once out of a lifetime! It's really stunning and so different. Very, very enjoyable. It will be the same at it's gonna be on Nov 4 in HK.

21 12
發新話題