µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

©£¥Ð¥i·R¡B¤¤¤s³Â²z¡B­S¤å³¶

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spectreman ©ó 4-10-2006 11:44 µoªí milmil, my thanks to you for making the translation to enable us, the Jap. language illiterate at least read to know what's on. Thank you again
You are welcome!!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 4-10-2006 13:20 µoªí Wow, you can even tell about the change to ¤B桜!!!! I've sent over a gift for you over pm...please enjoy...that will be my mobile phone ringtone!
Thank you for the OP. Well received

©£¥Ð¥i·R«Y70¦~o¾¤¹L­»´ä©çÀ¸¡AÀ¸¦W¦n¦ü«Y¡y®ü­û¤C¸¹¡z¡A¨k¥D¨¤«Y¤ý¦Ð¡C·í¦~±Æ²yµ´©Û¡y°­¼vÅܤ۲y¡z¡A§Ú¦a¥s¡y¤æ¹sÅܤj¤û¡z¡A¯u«Y¯ºÃz¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SuperFriends ©ó 9-10-2006 05:14 µoªí ©£¥Ð¥i·R«Y70¦~o¾¤¹L­»´ä©çÀ¸¡AÀ¸¦W¦n¦ü«Y¡y®ü­û¤C¸¹¡z¡A¨k¥D¨¤«Y¤ý¦Ð¡C·í¦~±Æ²yµ´©Û¡y°­¼vÅܤ۲y¡z¡A§Ú¦a¥s¡y¤æ¹sÅܤj¤û¡z¡A¯u«Y¯ºÃz¡I
³Ì¤j¥ó¨Æ«Y²øº¿²úÃѯ}°­¼vÅܤ۲y¡I

What is this TV? Has it been aired in Hong Kong? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UOaKdnDHaU&mode=related&search=

One more verison. Seem ²øº¿²ú appear in this TV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UOaKdnDHaU&mode=related&search=

ÁÂÁÂ

¤¤¤s³Â²z(²øº¿§Q)喺¤é¥»©l²×¬õ­ø°_¡A³Ì«á¥ò©ç®I¼g¯u¡A»rÅé嗰°¦¡A¥O¤H®D¼N¡I

­ø«YžN¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ FIRE ©ó 7-9-2006 11:33 µoªí «C¬K¤õªáªº¤T¦ì¤k¥D¨¤©£¥Ð¥i·R¡B¤¤¤s³Â²z©M­S¤å³¶,¤w¸g¦³¤@¦ì¹L¥ª¨­,´N«Y­S¤å³¶,­p¸¨¦o­Ì¦~¬ö ³£¤£¬O¤Ó¤j,À³¬O¤­¤Q·³¦hD,¯u¥i±¤! ­øª¾°¨§Ó±Ð½m¦Ó®aÂI©O?
­S¤å³¶¦n¦ü«Y¤¤¤é²V¦å

Definitely is mixed, but not sure between which two countries. Any more brothers or fans can advise and confirm¡H

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8C%83%E6%96%87%E9%9B%80 Time for milmil to extend her kind assistance! Her academic background seemed to be rather outstanding when compared to other japanese actresses of the same era! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ auxair ©ó 18-10-2006 17:29 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 17-10-2006 23:51 µoªí http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8C%83%E6%96%87%E9%9B%80 Time for milmil to extend her kind assistance! Her academic background seemed to be rather outstanding when compared to other japanese ...
Thanks to auxair for the lead first. It seems she's from China with a few Chinese words that one can read/understand. Wow, she's from Sophia University! Well, very well academically qualified. Very similar to Diana Riggs from UK (Avengers, James Bond's OHMSS). I'm afraid milmil is out of town again! We have to wait until she's back.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ auxair ©ó 17-10-2006 23:51 µoªí http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8C%83%E6%96%87%E9%9B%80 Time for milmil to extend her kind assistance! Her academic background seemed to be rather outstanding when compared to other japanese ...
hi hi AUXAIR! You really too crossed think highly of me, then I use my limited knowledge to translated but I think is too long for here, so i'm just translated some paragraphs for you guys. ­S¤å³¶ had been born in April 15, 1948 - November 5, 2002, becomes evenly from the ¬L©M the deadline to ¥­¦¨ times actress. About her name ¡§¤å³¶¡¨ that mean ¡§The way it to become likely beautiful¡¨ With the Chinese musician's parents, she¡¦s the birth in the Hiroshima city (¼s®q¥«). Proposed the Hiroshima station house is close and nearby glory bridge. It moves when the elementary school students to Tokyo. In 1969, Spring Female University (²M¬u¤k¤l¤j¾Ç) England Separate unit after graduation. Enters outside the Sophia University (¤W´¼¤j¾Ç) the national language department further education but after that she¡¦s cares for to work as the actress in 1970. After she meant with devotes in remains the school the middle of the road line and the actress industry in is open for her actress business. In 1968 she was carried out [¯S§O¾÷°Ê捜査¶¤] the network by the small role and the first performance and engaged in on 12 May ,1969, stage [ハン・ザ・¼¯­C] with [プレイガール (À¸¼@¤k«Ä)] to display when the Tokyo channel at the television drama to complete 12 Channel broadcasts 22 September , 1969 she again establishment to TBS [サインはV («C¬K¤õªá)] suddenly she¡¦s becomes the popular person. ¤é¥»テレビ (Japanese TV) in [2¤B¥Ø3]when her human starting to famous although she married with Satoshi Terao(¦x§ÀÁo) on 1973. *Special ¡§¦x§ÀÁo¡¨ famous song ¡§ルビーの«üÀô¡¨ in Chinese song from «Â§Q and famous film ¡§¹Ú¡¨(¶Â¿A©ú)* ­S¤å³¶ left the entertainment and they¡¦re divorced in 1974, return to the entertainment. She¡¦s death on 5th November 2002 in stays in the hospital for the heart failure inspection period passes. Died at the age of 55. Her death is human's so sudden occurrence which is left over and died. Many people are feels sad.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spectreman ©ó 18-10-2006 08:17 µoªí Thanks to auxair for the lead first. It seems she's from China with a few Chinese words that one can read/understand. Wow, she's from Sophia University! Well, very well academically qualif ...
hi spectreman! u so smart i'm back to hk la~ please enjoy my translation for ­S¤å³¶!!!!! i think u in macau to watching ªO¥»Às¤@ la~

Thank you ever so much, milmil, that is a lot of work! It reads as though ­S¤å³¶ enrolled into the Comparative Literature major of Sophia Univeristy but quitted to join the entertainment business.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ milmil ©ó 18-10-2006 22:51 µoªí hi spectreman! u so smart i'm back to hk la~ please enjoy my translation for ­S¤å³¶!!!!! i think u in macau to watching ªO¥»Às¤@ la~
Yesssssssssssssssss¡IThe Sakamoto show was really an experience once out of a lifetime! It's really stunning and so different. Very, very enjoyable. It will be the same at it's gonna be on Nov 4 in HK.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ milmil ©ó 18-10-2006 22:51 µoªí hi spectreman! u so smart i'm back to hk la~ please enjoy my translation for ­S¤å³¶!!!!! i think u in macau to watching ªO¥»Às¤@ la~
mil mil, you are great ! "¿ü" ®Í§A !

Always looking forward to watching back its final chapter that SO YAU MEI almost got hit by CHONG MA LEI but SO finally won...not easy!

¦^´_ #43 SuperFriends ªº©«¤l

§A­Ì¦n, §Ú«Y·s¤B §Ú°O±o¦³¤@©Û¥sÂ÷¤ß¿W¼A, ­ø°O±o«YÃä­Ó¥Î©O?

µo·s¸ÜÃD