µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

1980 ¤pºµªº¬G¨Æ

Yes, I've watched it before! At that time, I used a casette recorder to record down the opening song, too. Not using any cable but just putting the recorder in front of the TV speaker.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 5-4-2008 21:19 µoªí   Hey Anison, I did something similar ~ I used a cassette recorder (not using any cable either) to record down the opening song of another cartoon, recorded the song of&nb ...

Cos' we're Oldcakes of the same generation

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 5-4-2008 21:45 µoªí     ²Ó¸ô­ô®ÉçÜD³¥³£®t­ø¦h   Do you still have that cassette tape with you? (ie. that tape that you recorded the opening song back then?)   I think I still have mine w ...

It was broken since I listened to that tape a few times a day when I was small

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-6-2008 19:36 µoªí   Hi Anison, I just re-visited this thread and realised that it was YOU who recorded anime songs from TV when little   (~ 'cos I remember someone told me that before, bu ...

Thank you for remembering me

It's really my pleasure

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-6-2008 20:19 µoªí   It's my pleasure knowing you!

«YËÝÂà, «YËÝÂà, "®ï" ¦íÀY·w°Ú

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-6-2008 20:37 µoªí   Hey, I just found some of my really old cassette tapes at home  , I might re-record them in a computer readable format & might upload some in here later!

¦n , µ¥§A

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 28-6-2008 22:47 µoªí   Thanks   ~ but it may take me a while to convert the recordings from cassette tapes to computer readable files     ~ please wait wait ~~~~ thanks

OK  I'm right here waiting

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 28-6-2008 23:41 µoªí   That reminds me of a song:   Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx  

AH AH...   Maybe you don't believe , I guess you will post this song when you saw my post

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 28-6-2008 23:56 µoªí   You can read my mind?   ¦nÅå§r!   ~

¨ä¹ê§Ú³£ "¥j" ¨ì§A·|¦nÅå

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 29-6-2008 17:54 µoªí   Anison, §A Lee ±Æ¦ô³¥¹Ê´X¥{¥{wor

«Y§r³¡¥÷·Ç¨ì¦Û¤v³£¦³oªºÅå

µo·s¸ÜÃD