73 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhÂÂÂø»x¼s§i

ÃhÂÂÂø»x¼s§i

Miss Hong Kong in Sunkist advertising.

yes ¦¶¬Â¬Â,when that time i think she was still be a miss hong kong.Her ©R¹B«YÂ÷±B¡C

it is from ­»´ä¹qµø back cover.when the 70 and 80 ¦~¥N the ¨}¤Í cigratte was very popular in hong kong,i think may be the advertising was always broadcasted in tv and the price was cheap ba.the reason.

®Ú徳¹qµø when that 70 and 80 year the selling price was very expensive. Do you still remember this tv?

When i still a secondary student i also had Sony walkman, but not this model.Because this Sony model i can't afford.do you also have this Sony Model?)

this man in advertising is À¹¨ôº¸ªº児¤l¡@°¨黒À¹¨ôº¸¡@when that time he was Giordano model.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 17-9-2008 15:35 µoªí §Ú¦n¦ü³£¦³¨£¹L©Od¼s§i... ¥H«e¦n¦h³£«Y¦V¤@¥»¥s°µ¼¯µn®a®x«×¨£¹L...
but  there advertising  are  most  in ­»´ä¹qµø¶g¥Z¡Cthank  you  sharing your   opinion.long time no  see  ¤ñsir

this is first class seat advertsing about from 1987 year.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 19-9-2008 00:20 µoªí ¯u«Y¤j¶}²´¬É!thanks hkman bro!! more?!!
off  course  more  and  more

how about this walkman? do you remember it?

¡@½Ö°O±oª÷·àvideo shop?this advertising is ³Ìªìªºª÷·à広§i¡CAbout 1982 year on TVB weekly.When i still young time about 1988-1994 i always went there to brorrow the video tape but now.................only buy the DVD sometimes or online watching.Actually the world and the technology is update.

He is about 55 years old.but what do you feel his outlook?still o.k?

This  Movie  was  very popular  at  that  year.and  the 

IQ 0 ³J Slogan was  also very ¬y¦æ¡CAnybody remember  this  slogan.

carry on

[IMG]http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll417/hongkongman_photo/3d98d064.jpg[/»È¬PCirgarette never listen the name of that's cigarette before until now.

73 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD