µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

³y¦¨Áú°êÅF°Êªº¼s§i.........?

³y¦¨Áú°êÅF°Êªº¼s§i.........?

2%¤ô ~ ...... ¬Û«H "§Ú¥Ã»··R§A" ªº¤H¬O«Ü¶Ìªº ......

¨Î¦b§A¹J¨ì§Ú¡@¤£·R­p¸ûªº§Ú¡@ºâ§AÃa¤H¦³¦n©R

²{¹ê·R±¡,¦n¥­±`,µL«§°ÝÃDWor  

­Ó«H®§«Y«}ÉN"¤ô"­ø±o (¥ò­n«Y¤k¤è«ü©wµP¤l) [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-8-2008 23:46 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-8-2008 23:44 µoªí ­Ó«H®§«Y«}ÉN"¤ô"­ø±o (¥ò­n«Y¤k¤è«ü©wµP¤l)

¥¼§¹¥þ¦n»{¯uÚ»...¤S­nÚ»¦r¹õ¤S­nÚ»µe­±

02:25 

¤k¤è»¡ªº·N«ä: ¯u·R= ·R±¡+ ¤ô( 2%¤ô or $ ? )

§Úı±o©O­Ó«Y¤µ®É¤µ¤é¦n¦h¤Hªº·R±¡¤§¶¡¥­±`¨Æ, ·|­ø¤¶·N¦h¼Æ°²ªº.

¦n·QÂÐd³¥......¦ý¾ê¸£¶ë咗(ÀYµh)...

¬q¼s§i·Qªí¹F¬J³¥¤ñÊ\¥i¥H©ç¥X¾¤¬J¦h......­ø«Y¤ùªø/µu¬J°ÝÃD......

­øÃÑÁú¤å, ¨s³ºÄ¶±o·Ç¶Ü?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 26-8-2008 23:16 µoªí ¦n·QÂÐd³¥......¦ý¾ê¸£¶ë咗(ÀYµh)...   ¬q¼s§i·Qªí¹F¬J³¥¤ñÊ\¥i¥H©ç¥X¾¤¬J¦h......­ø«Y¤ùªø/µu¬J°ÝÃD......   ­øÃÑÁú¤å, ¨s³ºÄ¶±o·Ç¶Ü?    

The message is quite clear to me. The guy is childish. I know some guys like that in real life, no job no income and still wants to rent a place to live with the GF, go on vacation overseas, etc etc, using credit card/ borrowed money, no plans for his/ their future. That kind of love only makes sense during school days. Everybody has responsibilities and when you've grown up, you should be able to provide your GF with a decent living b4 you talk about love. Too bad, many girls fall for the losers in life just becoz they can sweet-talk very well. Then later on all kinds of practical problems arise, and no happy ending.

To me that 2% means although it's not the bulk 98% of the relationship, without it, things won't work. 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-8-2008 23:47 µoªí   The message is quite clear to me. The guy is childish. I know some guys like that in real life, no job no income and still wants to rent a place to live with the GF, go on vacation ove ... To me that 2% means although it's not the bulk 98% of the relationship, without it, things won't work. 

without it, things won't work

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2008 23:17 µoªí   without it, things won't work                

waiter, please fill up the bottle with 2% water

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2008 23:39 µoªí   waiter, please fill up the bottle with 2% water

©±¤p¤G, ¨Ó¤@³ý¤ô...¥u­n2%´N°÷ 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 28-8-2008 00:02 µoªí   ©±¤p¤G, ¨Ó¤@³ý¤ô...¥u­n2%´N°÷ 

Á`«Yı±o...

¦Ó®ad¤k¥J¦n¦h³£¤w¸g¦V"¿ú"¬Ý...

°µ¤H«Y¹ê»Úd¦n...

¦ý«Y«Y­ø«Y¦³¿ú´N¤j«{©O???

§Ú¨£¹L¦³d¤k¥J­n­Ó¨kªB¤Í¶R©O¼Ë¶R­Ó¼Ë...

µL¿úØ{¤S­¸¥ª¤H¦P²Ä¤G­Ó¤@»ô...

¦nµL©`Åo§Ú...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!