µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Lawman

Lawman

Lawman. the slogan of  Lawman in tv. awman  the  action jean. Anybody remember  that? And  still it  sell on in h.k?

yes  you are  good  memory. Lawman you are   a  smart  man ha ha

The Lawman chinese name  is ²rÀs¡Cdo you remember  it?

The  Lawman  advertising at  TVB weekly at  1982

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 11-9-2008 22:10 µoªí   «Y«}¦]¬°¬d²z¤h¥¬®Ô¦Ú¥Dºt¬J¹q¼v"²rÀs©Ç«È"(Death Wish) ?  
May be  you  are  right and  also if  no 

chinese  brand name is not  easy to remember  it.so  i  think it was need  to  create the  chinese name   and   also  not a  lot  of   people can speak  the  english

brandname .at  the  times  in hong kong.but  not  sure.when i was  secondary student ,i  always brought  the Lawman jeans.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 12-9-2008 21:23 µoªí yes!¦h¼ÆÁ¿ Lawman...¦n¤ÖÁ¿ ' ²rÀs '!­·®ð«Yo¥Ì!
¤p学¥Í®É¦b¯ï¶éª±¹LLawman¾÷±ñ¤û¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 20-9-2008 02:24 µoªí   ¯ï¶é¾÷±ñ¤û   ¸Õ¹Lª±¨ì²Ä2¯Å´N¶^, ÃM¤W°¦¤û¥ýª¾Ëݤj°¦, ¯u«Y¦nËΦnÃø§¨±oºò.  
Á`¦@¦³¤Q¯Å,¦ý¦]¸Õ¹L¦³¤H¨ü¶Ë.©Ò¥H¤§«á¨ú®ø¤F.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 22-11-2008 01:04 µoªí Á`¦@¦³¤Q¯Å,¦ý¦]¸Õ¹L¦³¤H¨ü¶Ë.©Ò¥H¤§«á¨ú®ø¤F.  
Pls  enjoy  the  Lawman Advertising and  hope

All of  old  cake  have  good  memory from this TV advertising.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KD1743 ©ó 16-12-2009 22:06 µoªí http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m107/fungyc2000/200912161045.jpg §Ú«Î¥ø¬JLawmanª½¸}¿Ç
²{¤µªº¦è¿Ç¸û¤Ö¦³«á³U»\©M«e¥´ºPªº¤F.,LAWMAN¯uªºÄ~Äò¤C,¤K¤Q¥Nªº¶Ç²Î.........¦Ó¤Ï¦Ó²{¦b¤´¥Í¦sªº¤C,¤K¤Q¦~¥N(¦h¤å)DORS.ªºT-SHIRT.,«o½æ¦^¥H«e¦~¥N¤£·|°â½æªº¦Ñ¤h´Ú¦¡............

µo·s¸ÜÃD