µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§õÄR¿¶

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 1-1-2008 21:34 µoªí   ¼H¼H....ÁÙ°O±o¾Ç¥Íºq¦~¥N¯uªº«Ü¬y¦æ.. ÁöµM²{¦bÅ¥µf¯uªº®Q¨ý«Ü­«, ¦ý¹ê¦b¥O¤H¯º¦í¦^¨ý...

§õÄR¿¶¦n¦ü´¿¸g响D¦³缐ÀW¹D°µ¥D«ù

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-1-2008 21:55 ½s¿è ]

I like this song of hers, and also the original Akina version, very pleasant to listen to:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 16-8-2008 01:23 µoªí   Á¿¯u, ½×Án½u¦P°Û¥\, Ê\µ´¹ï¦n¹L¤¤´Ë©úµæ, ¥u«Y¿é»k¦b­ø¾å¥]¸Ë, ¬õ­ø°_, ¥i±¤!!!

She's doing OK I think... I saw her hosting on cable TV sometime ago... and sometimes appears in concerts, like this one:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2008 01:28 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 17-8-2008 01:12 µoªí ¥i¥HªÖ©w, ¸f»y¬y¦æ¦±¤kºq¤â, §õÄR¿¶«YÄ~³¯¬îÁø¤§«á§Ú³ÌªY½à嘅¤@­Ó!!!

I like her too, very cute & very good singing skills

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 20-8-2008 12:20 µoªí «e¤é¶R咗©O¨â°¦ºÐ嘅½Æ¶Â CD:     ÁöµM­ø«Y­º­º³£±o, ¦ý«Y D 啱Ê\©C«¬嘅ºq, °£咗¡m§Ú¬O·ö±¡µL­­¡n¤§¥~, ¨Ò¦p¡m®`²Ûªº¤k«Ä¡n¡B¡mÀR®¨®¨¡n¡B¤¤®q¬ü³·§@¦±嘅¡m²Ä ...

You should write her a letter and tell her all these, I think she'll be quite happy to have fans like you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 20-8-2008 12:56 µoªí   Ê\«Y¡m­»´ä¤Hºô¡nª©¥D¤§¤@, §Ú register 咗, ¦ý«Y¥ò¥¼¦¬¨ì email activate account, ¯d­ø¨ì¨¥!!!

«ÜªY½àLouisLee ¥S¼Æ¤Q¦~¦p¤@ªº¼ö¸Û, §õÄR¿¶½T¬O¤@¦ì¦nºq¤â, ¥ç«Y¦n¦holdcakesªº©õ¤é¦n®É¥ú¦^¾Ð¤@³¡¥÷ (©ÎªÌ¿ðD§A¥i¥HÁܽÐÊ\嚟oldcake¤@»ô²á¤Ñ )?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 22-8-2008 13:08 µoªí ¡i»D¡j§õÄR¿¶¦b¦L«×screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" oncli ...

what year was it? Hats off to Ms. Lee...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LouisLee ©ó 22-8-2008 14:04 µoªí   2007, ªü¿¶ªð咗­»´ä³â!!!

thanks

µo·s¸ÜÃD