µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 22-11-2009 20:48 µoªí Kendama,Thanks for your welcoming  But .....please don't scold ar_woo la...... He is my  "®¦¤H" .  It's all my fault.  ¤pªº "­t¯ð½Ð¸o "

I don't scold anyone who is someone's "®¦¤H" ...

That whip looks like a SM gear ... it's not my cup of tea ar ...    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 22-11-2009 21:04 µoªí ar_wooReally thanks for this special treat and sorry for the "kick" Better drop Mr C and  talk about 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤. Here is an  orchestral version of the song su ...P.s. Don't call me "BIG" , I'm in fact  a MISS TINY!!!!

Thanks blessu for Chris Wong's «B¤¤ªºÅʤH­Ì ...

You're the first local female fan of Nakamura Masatoshi (aren't you?) I have ever met ...!??  Thought he was only popular among malucklos!!!     

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 23-11-2009 21:43 µoªí I'm Stunned and Speechless !!!!Surely tnd1964 is my "Super-hero"!!

Maybe you can thank him in person next time ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 23-11-2009 22:51 µoªí   Thanks blessu for Chris Wong's «B¤¤ªºÅʤH­Ì ...   You're the first local female fan of Nakamura Masatoshi (aren't you?) I have ever met ...!??  Thought he was o ...

"Me?  first local female fan "??? How about Celia? You "blow water" with her  here ?!

???  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 23-11-2009 22:51 µoªí   Thanks blessu for Chris Wong's «B¤¤ªºÅʤH­Ì ...   You're the first local female fan of Nakamura Masatoshi (aren't you?) I have ever met ...!??  Thought he was o ...

Do you mean you are not a local? ???  You sound very  much like a  "local" !!

Thanks for being nice to my "®¦¤H".!!!!!   He is the nicest guy I've ever met in the "cyberworld" !!! 

And I think you've mistaken!  ( You are what you think!!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 23-11-2009 22:53 µoªí   Maybe you can thank him in person next time ...

"Super-hero"  will always stay in my heart!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 24-11-2009 10:25 µoªí "Me?  first local female fan "??? How about Celia? You "blow water" with her  here ?!???  

Like yourself ... Celia is a fonder of the song Koibitomo but not a fan of NM or Oretachinotabi (§Ú­Ìªº®Èµ{¡A´äĶ«eµ{ÀA¸) ...  

I actually puzzled a lot about why the TV series O was not appealing to ladies in HK ... and becos of this, I really wanted to know how a lady O fan thinks, feels, and acts like if there is any ...  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 24-11-2009 10:27 µoªí Do you mean you are not a local? ???  You sound very  much like a  "local" !!Thanks for being nice to my "®¦¤H".!!!!!   He is the nicest guy I've ever met in the "cyberworld" !!! ...

Not just sounded like a local ... I'm a 100% local ...

What I meant was that ar_woo has met in the cyberworld a female NM's fan who lives in the States (hopefully, Woo and I will meet her somewhere next year ... )  ... But, we haven't heard of any back in HK ...

ar_woo is certainly a nice guy (if not the nicest) outside the cyberworld (he's very gentle, generous and tall ga ...    ) 

Btw, how did you first meet ar_woo ar?

Mistaken what?  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blessu ©ó 24-11-2009 10:30 µoªí "Super-hero"  will always stay in my heart!

You gotta meet this super-hero in person ... he's another very nice (if not the nicest) guy on oldcake.net ...

ar_woo ... I've been waiting for your stories like an ant on a hot pan ... !!! How much I wish I'm now heading for TKO instead of HKG!!!

ar_woo,

How's the moment of truth like ...?

¤ß«æªº K

Hi bro Woo,

N was in my dream twice last night ...

Can't remember the details of the first one ..

In the second one ... he's attending a function and I was trying to take photos of him from a distance ... he's too far away and I could do nothing ... he came to me, recognising who I'm , took my DC away and told me that he'd do it for me ...      

He spoke English in the dreams ...   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 6-12-2009 12:26 µoªí Hi bro Woo, N was in my dream twice last night ... Can't remember the details of the first one .. In the second one ... he's attending a function and I was trying to take photos of ...

Cool.... (& hello from Tokyo!)

Going out to do some shopping in Shinjuku now......... bye! Check the file I sent u

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/masatoshi-forever

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-12-2009 13:13 µoªí   Cool.... (& hello from Tokyo!)   Going out to do some shopping in Shinjuku now......... bye! Check the file I sent u

Wow, ar_woo is in Tokyo, lucky you!   How was the show?   Did you get to speak to your idol?

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-12-2009 13:13 µoªí   Cool.... (& hello from Tokyo!)   Going out to do some shopping in Shinjuku now......... bye! Check the file I sent u

Thanks a million bro Woo ... I felt like I was there together with you when I was reading it ...     

Let's get together on the 14th if you're free (I've mistaken the 8th) ... can't wait to see the photos and stuff you have got ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-12-2009 16:36 µoªí   Wow, ar_woo is in Tokyo, lucky you!   How was the show?   Did you get to speak to your idol?

The show was great. Seems he no longer has that "dried-up" voice problem seen in a 2006 video. But I was not able to see him after the concert, as it was for fan club members only (and face mask + hand santitizer were required). Here's a post-concert picture (see I did prepare a mask ):

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 11-10-2007 00:18 µoªí   ¦³®É¤J¨Ótiming­ø§¨...­ø­«­n, ­«­n«YÚ»§A¬J©«¦³¤ÏÀ³ ......¤ô´¹ª©«Y­ø¿ù......¦³µLrockª© ......? ­ø«Y¶}ª±¯º, °Ý±o¦n¯u¸Û

Finally! A rock-N-roll version has become reality at Nakamura's 2009 concert     Maybe Nakamura has been visiting oldcake.net and saw this question being raised  And I was lucky enough to be in the audience--all of us stood up and started clapping our hands together for this song...... that was the boiling point of the concert ....... We even sang it together....  

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-12-2009 22:09 µoªí   The show was great. Seems he no longer has that "dried-up" voice problem seen in a 2006 video. But I was not able to see him after the concert, as it was for fan club members only (and face ...

It's great that N didn't have the "dried-up" voice problem this time! 

It's a pity that you couldn't meet him after the concert, but I believe you were already very glad to be able to goto his concert in Japan   (...hey, did you send a letter/email to him earlier to let him know that you're going all the way from HK to see his concert? if so, then he might meet you in person like what he did to your US friend (the american lady) last time (as mentioned by u on this forum before)...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-12-2009 16:23 µoªí   It's great that N didn't have the "dried-up" voice problem this time!    It's a pity that you couldn't meet him after the concert, but I believe you were already very glad to ...

hello hello! hahaha you know how slow I am doing things, I wanted to write him, my friend told me to write him, I had the letter 80% done in my head, but then I ran out of time b4 the trip so never sent........

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-12-2009 16:32 µoªí   hello hello! hahaha you know how slow I am doing things, I wanted to write him, my friend told me to write him, I had the letter 80% done in my head, but then I ran out of time b4 the trip ...

aiya, Billy Gig C lah!   

...never mind now, next time lah, I believe you would goto his concert again!?   You should start drafting your letter now and by the time you goto his concert again, it should be ready!

µo·s¸ÜÃD