55 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«T: ふれあい

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 30-7-2009 21:57 µoªí ¥t³Ì«á¤@±i¬O¥X®u(Chicken Little)¹q¼vªº©Û«Ý·|...¤ñ¸ûªº·Ó¤ù...¦ý³£¬O¦n¦³ ( «¬) ªº.........³ø¾É§¹²¦.......¦h¦h«ü±Ð http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww131/hongkongman2/N0007205.jpg

What's the name of this movie in Chinese, or in Japanese?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 31-7-2009 00:14 µoªí   What's the name of this movie in Chinese, or in Japanese?  
­YÉN°O¿ù¤¤¤å¦Wªº³o®Mcartoon ¦b´äóBĶ§@(¥|²´Âû¤B).³£´X¨ü¤pªB¤ÍÅwªïªº.²z·Qª¨ª¨ªº´ä»D³ø¾É:http://www.oldcake.net/redirect.php?tid=10582&;goto=lastpost#lastpost

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 31-7-2009 00:23 µoªí ­YÉN°O¿ù¤¤¤å¦Wªº³o®Mcartoon ¦b´äóBĶ§@(¥|²´Âû¤B).³£´X¨ü¤pªB¤ÍÅwªïªº.²z·Qª¨ª¨ªº´ä»D³ø¾É:http://www.oldcake.net/redirect.php?tid=10582&goto=lastpost#lastpost

Thanks

And the related song is track 11 on this CD: (if anyone has it, pls verify if it's a Disney Song)

¤¤§ø¶®«T/Stepping Stones

Stepping Stones
1. ふれあい
2. いつかµóで会ったなら
3. ®É¥N遅れの恋¤Hたち
4. ®üを©êきしめて
5. 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤
6. ·Qい¥Xのクリフサイド・ホテル
7. SILENT LOVE
8. 70¦~¥N
9. Sincerely(Day¡®Day)
10. Born Again
11. ®a¸ô
12. ¤ßの¦a図2

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 23:12 µoªí ¤j®a­ø°O±o©OD±a: (from: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-lark/article?mid=10000)   Do you remember "King YoKo" "·í¦~¸¹ºÙª©Åv¾Ö¦³¤H¤D¬ÓÁn°Û¤ù King Yoko ¡A§YªL¬d²z¡A®ü°\­t³d¤H"
³o²°ºë¿ïªº¤¤§ø¶®«Tcassette tape´N¬O·í¦~Ū¤¤¾Çªð¤U¤È®Õ«e,¦b®a¤@Ãä¦Y¶º¤@Ãä¥Îsanyo walkman Å¥¦¹cassette tape.¯u¬O¤H¥Í¤@¤j¨É¨ü,³oºÐªºcd²{¦b¤w¸ûÃøݯ¤F,¥B°â»ù¤]¤£«K©y.......­nhk$300.00¥H¤W.Thank  you for  your  NK caseette tape photos.Mr Woo....T さん¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C It can make  my secondary memory back..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 31-7-2009 00:34 µoªí ³o²°ºë¿ïªº¤¤§ø¶®«Tcassette tape´N¬O·í¦~Ū¤¤¾Çªð¤U¤È®Õ«e,¦b®a¤@Ãä¦Y¶º¤@Ãä¥Îsanyo walkman Å¥¦¹cassette tape.¯u¬O¤H¥Í¤@¤j¨É¨ü,³oºÐªºcd²{¦b¤w¸ûÃøݯ¤F,¥B°â»ù¤]¤£«K©y.......­nhk$300.00¥H¤W.Thank  you ...

Ur welcome sir

Maybe we can do an oldcake project like this: make a replica of this tape Should not be too difficult as I have the LP, and can still find a cassette deck to record The difficult part is the paper inserts and finding a blank tape (sometime ago I still saw cassette tapes in supermarkets, but maybe not anymore )

Then we find a Sanyo walkman from Ap Liu Street. And go walk around in your old school area while listening to this tape What a feeling

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-7-2009 00:40 µoªí   Ur welcome sir Maybe we can do an oldcake project like this: make a replica of this tape Should not be too difficult as I have the LP, and can still find a cassette deck to record The d ...
It is very good sugesstion.If  back to my old school.After we can go the ¾Ç®Õ¼Ó¤U¼Ò«¬çE°ÑÆ[¿ïÁÊ.Will appear a much memory .Also back the all of 80 ,s memory ,also Include  the ¤¤§ø¶®«T,¦]¥L¬O³­¦ñ§Ú´ç¹L¤C,¤K¤Q¦~¥Nªº·³¤ë.And  i also found the shop which sell on the LP °Û¾÷½L,But  it can direct  to record  to the computer.And  the price is below HK$500.00.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 31-7-2009 00:53 µoªí It is very good sugesstion.If  back to my old school.After we can go the ¾Ç®Õ¼Ó¤U¼Ò«¬çE°ÑÆ[¿ïÁÊ.Will appear a much memory .Also back the all of 80 ,s memory ,also Include  the ¤¤§ø¶®«T,¦]¥L ...

Thx for finding the LP --> computer recorder, I wanna buy one sometime.

But LP --> amp --> cassette deck give you complete oldcake feel And when we go walking around in old school area we also need some girlfriends wearing school uniforms to make it completely feel like we're back in the 80's And we wear Hara jeans and a school badge

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-7-2009 01:00 µoªí   Thx for finding the LP --> computer recorder, I wanna buy one sometime.   But LP --> amp --> cassette deck give you complete oldcake feel And when we go walking around in old school ...
Now  a lot  of  ñð¼Ò,so ¤¤§ø¨È­J.you can employ them to be  your girlfreinds and  also take  some  of  models photos.Other hand  you also can  be  a  school master or  teacher,they role  a girl student  .You can teach them and punish  them......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 31-7-2009 01:07 µoªí Now  a lot  of  ñð¼Ò,so ¤¤§ø¨È­J.you can employ them to be  your girlfreinds and  also take  some  of  models photos.Other hand  you also can  be&nbs ...

ic ic, good idea First we teach them how to use a Sanyo walkman and what is an LP, then tell them to sing Fureai together Then they have to take a quiz about Nakamura Masatoshi

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 31-7-2009 00:03 µoªí   Thanks hkman for your report!!!
you are  welcome.¨ºÄ±±o60·³ªº¤k¥D¨¤¦³ÉN¤»¤Q·³©M¬O§_Ũ¤¤§ø¶®«T©O.........§Ú´Nı±o­Y¯uªº¬O¤»¤Q·³,ºâ«O¾i±o¤£¿ù¤F.......­Y¬O°ù¦Ñ±C´N¤@©w·|´z«á¥Íªº¥t¤@¤k¥D¨¤......

¦U¦ìı­øı¬Û¤¤¤H¦³d¤H¦³¬Û¦ü嘅·Pı.....
http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/news.xinhuanet.com/ziliao/2007-07/25/content_6428951.htm

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SAS2007 ©ó 11-8-2009 17:21 µoªí ¦U¦ìı­øı¬Û¤¤¤H¦³d¤H¦³¬Û¦ü嘅·Pı.....http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/news.xinhuanet.com/ziliao/2007-07/25/content_6428951.htm

¹ï²´¦³¤Ö¤Ö¦ü ... ÆJ²´Ú» ... ­±«¬³£¦³ d ¦ü ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 31-7-2009 01:59 µoªí you are  welcome.¨ºÄ±±o60·³ªº¤k¥D¨¤¦³ÉN¤»¤Q·³©M¬O§_Ũ¤¤§ø¶®«T©O.........§Ú´Nı±o­Y¯uªº¬O¤»¤Q·³,ºâ«O¾i±o¤£¿ù¤F.......­Y¬O°ù¦Ñ±C´N¤@©w·|´z«á¥Íªº¥t¤@¤k¥D¨¤......

ºâ«O¾i±o¦n°Õ ... Ú»µw·Ó¤Ö¤ÖŨ°Õ ... ­nÚ»®I®MÀ¸¥ýª¾ wor ...

¯¬ bro hongkongman ¦­¤éݯ¨ì­Ó«á¥Í¬J ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 11-8-2009 20:19 µoªí   ºâ«O¾i±o¦n°Õ ... Ú»µw·Ó¤Ö¤ÖŨ°Õ ... ­nÚ»®I®MÀ¸¥ýª¾ wor ... ¯¬ bro hongkongman ¦­¤éݯ¨ì­Ó«á¥Í¬J ...
k¥S¤]«O¾i±o¤£¿ù, ´X¦³¥Í·N¤Hfeel.¤]¯¬K¥S¨­Åé°·±d!¤£­n¦A¥Í¯f..... .­nµ¥K¥S©Mªü­J¤@°_¦A¦¸gathering and dinning.³o¤@±i¬O¤ñ¸û¤Ö¨£ªº¤¤§ø¶®«Tªº­x¸Ëĵ¹î(¦D¨Æ¬Ã¹D¤¤)ªº¼@·Ó,À³¸Ó¬O¤@®MÅ󯺹qµø¼@.¦ý¥i¯àªüwoo©MK¥S©Mtnd1964¤]³£¨£¹L. «©....¨â¤H¦æÉÓ¥²..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 18-8-2009 01:38 µoªí k¥S¤]«O¾i±o¤£¿ù, ´X¦³¥Í·N¤Hfeel.¤]¯¬K¥S¨­Åé°·±d!¤£­n¦A¥Í¯f..... .­nµ¥K¥S©Mªü­J¤@°_¦A¦¸gathering and dinning.³o¤@±i¬O¤ñ¸û¤Ö¨£ªº¤¤§ø¶®«Tªº­x¸Ëĵ¹î(¦D¨Æ¬Ã¹D¤¤)ªº¼@·Ó,À³¸Ó¬O¤@®MÅ󯺹qµø¼@.¦ý¥i¯àªüwoo©MK ...

Ú»¾¤ bro hongkongman ¥H¬° K «Y ¤C¦Ñ¤K¤Q ....   K ¹ê»Ú¥u±o 25 ·³©Q ... 

¥Í·N¤H feel = ÆN¤ý ¿N§¹ ªGºØ ¦l±o¾¤¤S¦³ d ¤H½â feel?  

¤¤§ø¬JÀ¸¤@³¡³£¥½Ú»¹L (¥]¬A¤â¤¤ªº©]°kげ«Î¥»舗¢±) ...      

55 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD