µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 28-2-2009 18:40 µoªí   hee hee, ¨ä¹ê§Ú¦³o­ÓD links³£¤w¸g post ®Í¥X¨Ó¬[°Õ , §Ú³£µL mud¨ä¥L links ²K If I get more info/links, will post them here later to share lah
u really knows a lot.Hahha..
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 28-2-2009 18:40 µoªí   hee hee, ¨ä¹ê§Ú¦³o­ÓD links³£¤w¸g post ®Í¥X¨Ó¬[°Õ , §Ú³£µL mud¨ä¥L links ²K If I get more info/links, will post them here later to share lah

You've already contributed a lot ar   ... µ±¨ì§Ú´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³» ... ¤µ¤é¹ï²´ÅÜ¥ªËÝ --->

¦³¤ß­ø©È¦À ... thought I also had a few N's photos locked up somehwere ... will dig them out to share here 2

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 28-2-2009 23:34 µoªí u really knows a lot.Hahha..

tnd1964 ... oldcake ¦n¹L˜Ö ar ... sese §A¬J¦n¤¶²Ð

Is tnd = tomorrow never dies?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 00:59 µoªí   tnd1964 ... oldcake ¦n¹L˜Ö ar ... sese §A¬J¦n¤¶²Ð Is tnd = tomorrow never dies?
yes, u are so clever..how do u know that?
¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 1-3-2009 10:50 µoªí yes, u are so clever..how do u know that?

Ëݳ£¤¤!  Â_¦ô¯u«YÉNµh­W wor! 

Ëݧڦô§Ú³£ª¾²Õ number ¬J mimi «YÉA lac!    

Did I tell U b4 that I talked with N on phone?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 28-2-2009 23:34 µoªí u really knows a lot.Hahha..

ha ha ha, I only know a little bit ja, comparing to you guys, I really only know very little   

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 00:56 µoªí   You've already contributed a lot ar   ... µ±¨ì§Ú´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³» ... ¤µ¤é¹ï²´ÅÜ¥ªËÝ ---> ¦³¤ß­ø©È¦À ... thought I also had a few N's photos locked up somehwere ... will dig them out t ...

Wah! µ±¨ì§A´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³»?     ¯u­ø¦n·NC

You mean you have more photos of you & N taken together?   Yes, please share them when you have time, thank u

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 12:32 µoªí   Ëݳ£¤¤!  Â_¦ô¯u«YÉNµh­W wor!  Ëݧڦô§Ú³£ª¾²Õ number ¬J mimi «YÉA lac!     Did I tell U b4 that I talked with N on phone?

Wow, have you talked to Nakamura on the phone before! Lucky you!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:26 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 00:59 µoªí   tnd1964 ... oldcake ¦n¹L˜Ö ar ... sese §A¬J¦n¤¶²Ð Is tnd = tomorrow never dies?

actually orginally I thought tnd means thailand in short form   , ka ka

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:30 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:22 µoªí   Wah! µ±¨ì§A´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³»?     ¯u­ø¦n·NC You mean you have more photos of you & N taken together?   Yes, please share them when you have time ...

­ø¾p­ø¦n·NC wor ... «Y¦Û¤vËݦѻ泣©w¤O­ø°÷©j

Wow ... §A¤Sª¾ I have photos with N? Have you seen any of them? §Ú¦Û¤v³£ÉN«Y¤âØ{!   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:22 µoªí   Wah! µ±¨ì§A´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³»?     ¯u­ø¦n·NC You mean you have more photos of you & N taken together?   Yes, please share them when you have time ...

I did lor ...   Ê\¦n°­¦n king ka ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 13:53 µoªí   I did lor ...   Ê\¦n°­¦n king ka ...

Wow, how did you get to speak to him on the phone gar?  Did you speak to him in English or Japanese? (I read that N's English is very good).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 14:03 µoªí   Wow, how did you get to speak to him on the phone gar?  Did you speak to him in English or Japanese? (I read that N's English is very good).

I left him my phone number in the hotel ...

to my big big surprise ... he called me back ...

he spoke very flunet English  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 14:05 µoªí   §A·|­ø·|ÅÍ¿ù ar? §ÚÉNpost¹L¬Û¤W¾¤ wor §Ú³sÂI¾ã­Óª©ÀY¬Û³£­øÃÑ!

Oh, it's ok, pls ignore what I just said then

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 14:08 µoªí   Oh, it's ok, pls ignore what I just said then

À~¨ì§Ú ar!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 14:07 µoªí   I left him my phone number in the hotel ... to my big big surprise ... he called me back ... he spoke very flunet English  

Wow, Nakamura's so nice to return your call!

You probably couldn't sleep that night after talking to him on the phone!  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 14:13 µoªí   Wow, Nakamura's so nice to return your call! You probably couldn't sleep that night after talking to him on the phone!  

my hands were shaking when we talked ....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:18 µoªí   ha ha ha, I only know a little bit ja, comparing to you guys, I really only know very little   

it's not a matter of know or not know ... it's how deep O & N are in your heart ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 14:05 µoªí ...§Ú³sÂI¾ã­Óª©ÀY¬Û³£­øÃÑ!

Hey bruce, for your information, you can refer to the thread below to learn how to post photos  :

¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » ½×¾Â§j¤ô°Ï » ¦Ñ»æ¹q¸£±Ð¨|°Ï » [±Ð¾Ç:]ÂI¼Ë¥i¥Hpost¬Û

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=852&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 21:37 µoªí   Hey bruce, for your information, you can refer to the thread below to learn how to post photos  :   ¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » ½×¾Â§j¤ô°Ï » ¦Ñ»æ¹q¸£±Ð¨|°Ï ...

sese shiawase ...

ar woo hasn't been around for days ... is he alright?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 23:12 µoªí   sese shiawase ...   ar woo hasn't been around for days ... is he alright?

I'm OK bro, thanks, I had no computer during the weekend. I'm working on a blog for N & O stuff, will let you guys know when it's half finished (now like 5%). And still searching for those Cantonese versions of Fureai...

µo·s¸ÜÃD