µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-2-2009 18:50 µoªí By Rapocon:

Nice version by Rapocon  , thanks for sharing!

(hey, is Rapocon a professional singing group?   It looks like they were performing in a restaurant, «Y­ø«Y§r?)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-2-2009 20:56 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-2-2009 20:52 µoªí   Nice version by Rapocon  , thanks for sharing! (hey, is Rapocon a professional singing group?   It looks like they were performing in a restaurant, «Y­ø«Y§r?)

Hi Shiawase,  thought you must also be a N's fan? Which N's TV dramas did you watch?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 26-2-2009 21:59 µoªí   Hi Shiawase,  thought you must also be a N's fan? Which N's TV dramas did you watch?

Hi Bruce, nice to meet u here   ©¯·|,©¯·| (I know that you are a big fan of N & O )

I am actually not really a fan of N (sorry to disappoint you ), but I really like N's song 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ !

Do you like singing N's songs too (like ar_woo)?    Mr. ar_woo sings like N , I suggest you goto Karaoke with him when you meet him, hee hee 

To answer your question, I did watch some of N's TV dramas when I was little, such as ¬°¤H®vªí & ¬K­·®ç§õ, really great TV dramas!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-2-2009 22:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-2-2009 22:18 µoªí   Hi Bruce, nice to meet u here   ©¯·|,©¯·| (I know that you are a big fan of N & O ) I am actually not really a fan of N (sorry to disappoint you ), but I really like ...

Hi Shiawase, Not too surprise la - none of the lads I know is a N fan!

Glad to know that you watched ¬°¤H®vªí & ¬K­·®ç§õ though (I somehow always think they are the same drama???). Hope you'll have the opportunity watch Oretachi no Tabi one day la.

N has many beautiful songs. Given time, you may like his other songs as well.

Ar Woo lied - he told me that he couldn't sing!  

I somehow am handicapped in singing and dancing.

Of course I want to hear Ar Woo singing N songs la!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 26-2-2009 22:43 µoªí   Hi Shiawase, Not too surprise la - none of the lads I know is a N fan! Glad to know that you watched ¬°¤H®vªí & ¬K­·®ç§õ though (I somehow always think they are the same drama???). Hope ...

ha ha, ar_woo must be being "him hui" again when he told you he couldn't sing

For your information,

¬°¤H®vªí's Japanese name is: «C¬Kド¯u¤¤, there are some threads on this TV drama, pls see these links:

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=1271&extra=page%3D3

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=4114&extra=page%3D1

For info about ¬K­·®ç§õ, you can find it on this link:

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=1302&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-2-2009 16:02 µoªí   ha ha, ar_woo must be being "him hui" again when he told you he couldn't sing   For your information, ¬°¤H®vªí's Japanese name is: «C¬Kド¯u¤¤, there are some thre ...

I'm not "him hui" la........ I know some oldcake members here can sing like professionals and I should take some lessons from them first

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-2-2009 16:02 µoªí   ha ha, ar_woo must be being "him hui" again when he told you he couldn't sing   For your information, ¬°¤H®vªí's Japanese name is: «C¬Kド¯u¤¤, there are some thre ...

µL¨¥·P¿E Shiawase for the links!

The videos have already been removed from UTube!

But, the links led me to other discussion boards on N's TV dramas!

¤Þ¥Î:

Shiawase, You seem to understand Ar Woo a lot wor!   ³sÊ\ him hui §A³£ª¾?

Ar Woo, why you 'dai sai chiu', only sing for Shiawase?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-2-2009 16:58 µoªí   I'm not "him hui" la........ I know some oldcake members here can sing like professionals and I should take some lessons from them first

Ar Woo ... Don't compare yrself with professionals la ... ¤H bei ¤H bei shi ¤H ar ...  to an idiot like me, you're already a pro la   ... ³Ì«á kay wui ... when can I take lessons from U?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 18:20 µoªí   µL¨¥·P¿E Shiawase for the links!   The videos have already been removed from UTube! But, the links led me to other discussion boards on N's TV dramas!

Hi Bruce, you are welcome about the links

Oh, the videos have already been removed from Youtube ... probably due to copyright issue

Hey try this one instead ~ there is a very good Youtube channel, that guy posted many episodes of ¬°¤H®vªí (ie. «C¬Kド¯u¤¤) in his channel (but they are all in Japanese), here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/zuuan01

Enjoy

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 18:26 µoªí   Shiawase, You seem to understand Ar Woo a lot wor!   ³sÊ\ him hui §A³£ª¾? Ar Woo, why you 'dai sai chiu', only sing for Shiawase?    

ha ha, ­ø«Y§r, I really don't understand ar_woo lah  , but I think almost everyone on this forum knows that he is a super fan of N & the song 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

He was not 'dai sai chiu' and didn't sing for me la (ha ha), a lot of people have listened to his singing already o¬[°Õ (not just me)  , ­ø«H? §A¦Û¤v°Ý¤UÊ\ ah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-2-2009 21:44 µoªí   Hi Bruce, you are welcome about the links   Oh, the videos have already been removed from Youtube ... probably due to copyright issue   Hey try this one instead ~ t ...

³£­øª¾À³¸ÓÂI Se §A ...  <-- ¦n·P¿E ke ¼Ë!!

I've been having fun on the other links for hours by now ... still got a lot of work to finish before I catch the 7:00 ferry to work in Macau tomorrow morning!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-2-2009 21:53 µoªí   ha ha, ­ø«Y§r, I really don't understand ar_woo lah  , but I think almost everyone on this forum knows that he is a super fan of N & the song 恋¤HもÀáれる ...

Ar Woo ¦n´z¤H°Û ka .... Ê\¦P±o§A°Û 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

´Nµý©ú§A«YÊ\¤ß¤¤¦n¦³¦a¦ì

(Ê\·|­ø·|ìÐ I tease him?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 21:55 µoªí   ³£­øª¾À³¸ÓÂI Se §A ...  <-- ¦n·P¿E ke ¼Ë!! I've been having fun on the other links for hours by now ... still got a lot of work to finish before I catch the 7:00 ferry ...

­øC«È®ð

Wah, I better not post more links anymore, otherwise you may not be able to finish work  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-2-2009 22:04 µoªí   ­øC«È®ð Wah, I better not post more links anymore, otherwise you may not be able to finish work  

©O­Û d O & N Åͨì§Ú¦n¤À¤ß . .. ¤£¹L ... ¯u«Y¦n¶}¤ß .. especially to find so many O & N fans on oldcake.net!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 22:02 µoªí   Ar Woo ¦n´z¤H°Û ka .... Ê\¦P±o§A°Û 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤´Nµý©ú§A«YÊ\¤ß¤¤¦n¦³¦a¦ì ...

«uo¤], ¹Ê¸Ü­ø«Y§r, "Billy Gig C"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-2-2009 22:04 µoªí   ­øC«È®ð Wah, I better not post more links anymore, otherwise you may not be able to finish work  

Shiawase, keep posting good links la ... will work hard to get the job done ... I'll be back ...    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-2-2009 22:18 µoªí   «uo¤], ¹Ê¸Ü­ø«Y§r, "Billy Gig C"  

¸Ü®É¸Ü ..  have U met Ar Woo?

¤Þ¥Î:

Got the work completed eventually ... awaiting more links from you ... Sese in advance ... need to wake up in 2.5 hours ... good nite la  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 28-2-2009 03:11 µoªí   Got the work completed eventually ... awaiting more links from you ... Sese in advance ... need to wake up in 2.5 hours ... good nite la  

hee hee, ¨ä¹ê§Ú¦³o­ÓD links³£¤w¸g post ®Í¥X¨Ó¬[°Õ , §Ú³£µL mud¨ä¥L links ²K

If I get more info/links, will post them here later to share lah

µo·s¸ÜÃD