µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:59 µoªí   Hey, ar_woo bro, so are u still going to K today? 

Probably not la, gets more crowded during dinner time... called a few more friends still no one wants to go...  Are you gonna come over?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:01 µoªí   woOwoO = bObO (ÞsÞs..¤jÞs)

ca ca ca ca!!!!

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:03 µoªí   Probably not la, gets more crowded during dinner time... called a few more friends still no one wants to go...  Are you gonna come over?

May I join you guys too?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:03 µoªí   Probably not la, gets more crowded during dinner time... called a few more friends still no one wants to go...  Are you gonna come over?

Believe me, I would come over one day, one day!!

Hey, Ar_woo, why not spend the day on learning the software. I am sure u will get maximum result with the proper recording method.

I can see that how important this song to you, and I would like to hear you sing it in best quality.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 18:04 µoªí   May I join you guys too?

Sure, that would be so cool and it will be my treat if you and/or Ar Lik bro can join me..... but I think it's very difficult unless you guys can travel at the speed of light...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 18:06 µoªí   Believe me, I would come over one day, one day!!   Hey, Ar_woo, why not spend the day on learning the software. I am sure u will get maximum result with the proper recording met ...

Hey that's a good idea! I'll go out soon and get a proper microphone for this. And some dinner. Chat with you guys later, bye! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:07 µoªí   Sure, that would be so cool and it will be my treat if you and/or Ar Lik bro can join me..... but I think it's very difficult unless you guys can travel at the speed of light...

Thank you for the nice gesture   ~ but unfortunately I can't travel at the speed of light

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 18:11 µoªí   Hey that's a good idea! I'll go out soon and get a proper microphone for this. And some dinner. Chat with you guys later, bye! 

Wah, you are going to get a proper microphone, that's a good start!    ok, chat to you later, bye bye lor!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 15:06 µoªí   ªüÄê©R¶¯©¥©¥´_call, ¸Ü°¦¤j­¸¥ò¦³¨â­Ó¦ìØ{. ¦³µL¿³½ì¹L¥xÆWÁפU?

¦³§r¦³§r¹w®I§Ú§r~~

¤U¤Èlog out§¹³£o«Y«×çܧڬ~­ø¬~§Ï®Ä³¯«a§ÆËÝ°h¥X­»´ä®T¼Ö....­ø«Y.....°h¥X­»´äoldcake.net....O my ¾í

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 00:31 µoªí   ¦³§r¦³§r¹w®I§Ú§r~~   ¤U¤Èlog out§¹³£o«Y«×çܧڬ~­ø¬~§Ï®Ä³¯«a§ÆËÝ°h¥X­»´ä®T¼Ö....­ø«Y.....°h¥X­»´äoldcake.net....O my ¾í

§A­ø«YµÛ¯ó¥h咗µR©È§Q¨È«§? ¥ò´±»ZÀY  ·Ç³Æ¦n¦¬«ß®v«H°Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 00:31 µoªí   ¦³§r¦³§r¹w®I§Ú§r~~   ¤U¤Èlog out§¹³£o«Y«×çܧڬ~­ø¬~§Ï®Ä³¯«a§ÆËÝ°h¥X­»´ä®T¼Ö....­ø«Y.....°h¥X­»´äoldcake.net....O my ¾í

«}¨«®Í¹Lo¾¤§r!¦P§ÚµL関ga!!

§Ú³£¸Õ¹L°h¥X¹Loldcake...............´X¤À鈡o¥Ì¦hga!! http://oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7914&extra=&page=22 #428

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 999 ©ó 1-9-2008 00:57 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-9-2008 00:42 µoªí   §A­ø«YµÛ¯ó¥h咗µR©È§Q¨È«§? ¥ò´±»ZÀY  ·Ç³Æ¦n¦¬«ß®v«H°Õ    

«zWoo~~~ ©È©È......§Úçܦí¤W¾¤¤ñ±z¬±¤@¤U¥ý¦Aݯªð¹ï¯ó¾c¥ý¥i¥HµÛ¯ó¨«¨Ð,ÀY¥ý¥ò¥¼Ý¯±o¤Á¹ï¯ó¾c«z~~~~~ µR©È±z(ar_woo)§r

sorry ar bo bo 

and 

I give my apologies sincerely to you unreservedly and with my heart and apologize for any harm or hurt you have been feeling.

I'm sorry.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 1-9-2008 00:47 µoªí «}¨«®Í¹Lo¾¤§r!¦P§ÚµL関ga!! §Ú³£¸Õ¹L°h¥X¹Loldcake...............´X¤À鈡o¥Ì¦hga!! http://oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7914&extra=&page=22 #428

e?«YØ{~~´X¤ÀÄÁ³£¥i¥HØ{~~ÂI¸Ñ§ÚçÜ­ø¨ì....

µÛ¯ó¥h¥xÅs´No©¥®Íla~hehe ²Ä¤@­Óݯ±z¾¤±µÀÙ§Ú¦a

«§¥s«}¨«®Í¹L¾¤???±z¦Ó®a©j«Y­øÅwªï§Ú¦alo wor??o¤U?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 01:09 µoªí   e?«YØ{~~´X¤ÀÄÁ³£¥i¥HØ{~~ÂI¸Ñ§ÚçÜ­ø¨ì....     µÛ¯ó¥h¥xÅs´No©¥®Íla~hehe ²Ä¤@­Óݯ±z¾¤±µÀÙ§Ú¦a   «§¥s«}¨«®Í¹L¾¤???±z¦Ó®a©j«Y­øÅwªï§Ú¦alo wor??o¤U?   &n ...

®a©j«Y­øÅwªï,ËݧÚÅwªïlaw!

­ø¥h"µR©È§A§r",¥h"¼¹§AÄê®a"³£¥i¥Hga!°_½XÉNËÝ­á¤S¥i¥H¹Ä¤U¯ù!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 01:00 µoªí   «zWoo~~~ ©È©È......§Úçܦí¤W¾¤¤ñ±z¬±¤@¤U¥ý¦Aݯªð¹ï¯ó¾c¥ý¥i¥HµÛ¯ó¨«¨Ð,ÀY¥ý¥ò¥¼Ý¯±o¤Á¹ï¯ó¾c«z~~~~~ µR©È±z(ar_woo)§r   sorry ar bo bo    and  I give my apologi ...

¾Ç¤Uray¤j¨ÐÁ¿嘢¥ý («y«y....)

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7442&extra=&page=2

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ ray375 ©ó 10-1-2008 09:27 µoªí OK. ©O¦¸ºâ¼Æ.

and you are supposed to say...

QUOTE:
¦nÅå§r.. ¤U¦¸­øª¾·|ÂI©O..

(¤U¦¸©î¬Û¾÷! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 01:09 µoªí   e?«YØ{~~´X¤ÀÄÁ³£¥i¥HØ{~~ÂI¸Ñ§ÚçÜ­ø¨ì....     µÛ¯ó¥h¥xÅs´No©¥®Íla~hehe ²Ä¤@­Óݯ±z¾¤±µÀÙ§Ú¦a   «§¥s«}¨«®Í¹L¾¤???±z¦Ó®a©j«Y­øÅwªï§Ú¦alo wor??o¤U?   &n ...

CeliaÁ¿³¥嘅¤f®ð¦n¦ü¤j®a©jo¥Ì...........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 1-9-2008 01:13 µoªí   ®a©j«Y­øÅwªï,ËݧÚÅwªïlaw! ­ø¥h"µR©È§A§r",¥h"¼¹§AÄê®a"³£¥i¥Hga!°_½XÉNËÝ­á¤S¥i¥H¹Ä¤U¯ù!

¥h¨ì¥xÅs±z«Î¥ø"¼¹Äê§A®a"³£¥i¥H?????????

¤Þ¥Î:

¤j®a©j¦bhk °h¥X«áçܦí响¥xÆW§jÂû¦A¥X¦¿´ò?

«u§r!D­º¦P恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ÉN関wor,¶K­ø¶K±oga?!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-9-2008 01:15 µoªí   ¾Ç¤Uray¤j¨ÐÁ¿嘢¥ý («y«y....)   http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7442&extra=&page=2   QUOTE: ­ì©«¥Ñ ray375 ©ó 10-1-2008 09:27 µoªí screen.width*0.7) {thi ...

·´o¤].....¥ò¥Î®Iray¤j¨Ð¤f§kÁ¿³¥·QÀ~C¥Ý?¡I

¦n¡I¤U¦¸±a¨â³¡¬Û¾÷

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 1-9-2008 01:29 µoªí ¤j®a©j¦bhk °h¥X«áçܦí响¥xÆW§jÂû¦A¥X¦¿´ò?   «u§r!D­º¦P恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ÉN関wor,¶K­ø¶K±oga?!

½Ð随«K随«K, ¶K¦hD, µ¥¤j®a揾­øªð«eÃäªGD­ø¨£±o¤Hªºvideo

µo·s¸ÜÃD