µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:22 µoªí   Wah! ¨È¤O must be the new "°_©³¤ý", how could you find that version ah?!    That clip didn't even have any tags or anything, well, good on you for finding it!!! (I really nee ...

First of all, thank you all for encouraging me though my singing really sucks, and this one was one of the worst versions too since there were many people there (= more pressure) that night. When Ar Lik (hey, that name looks familiar ) mentioned there's also "V" and "thai" on the web, I was wondering what "V" meant... Now it's verified my nightmare... I guess somehow YouTube gives you "related videos" if celia played two videos in a short time, or something like that......

Anyway, I did receive some info about singing/ recording software, but they're abit too advanced for a guy like me... and I'm too shy to even sing at home (neighbours may think there's a crazy man living next door ) so I 'll stick to the beginner's method for now--- go to a K place, shut the door, and tell my friends to go and spend some time at the buffet, and record my singing in a hurry b4 they come back

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:22 µoªí   Wah! ¨È¤O must be the new "°_©³¤ý", how could you find that version ah?!    That clip didn't even have any tags or anything, well, good on you for finding it!!! (I really nee ...

«u§r, §Ú­ø«Y«§"°_©³¤ý"°Õ....§Ú´N¦¨¤é¤ñ¤H"°_©³"´N¯u°Õ.

Á¿¶}­Óvideo, ¨ä¹ê§Ú³£«YµL·N¤§¤¤Ý¯¨ì. «Y¤WyoutubeÅ¥ar_woo¬J½m²ßclip¤§«á¼u¥ª©O­Óversion¥X¾¤. ¯u«Y¤Ñºô«ì«ì.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:26 µoªí   I am sure you have at least 2 friends who are happy to goto Karaoke with you now, but they are all in overseas

I know....... and they can give me some singing lessons too.... I did ask a voice teacher if she can fix my terrible skills... but she said she charges $500/hr Never mind....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:27 µoªí   Who is "«§«§¾ú"??

¤§«}´N«Y©Û·n¼²ÄFªG­ÓÅo.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:31 µoªí   First of all, thank you all for encouraging me though my singing really sucks, and this one was one of the worst versions too since there were many people there (= more pressure) that ...

hey ar_woo, you are a smart person ah (i think ), I am sure the recording method won't Ãø­Ë§A°Õ!   If you sing & record at home, I am sure your neighbours won't mind that at all, it will be just like having ¤¤§ø¶®«T holding concerts next door, and it's free of charge to them too, so they should really thank you ´N¯u lah!

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:31 µoªí   First of all, thank you all for encouraging me though my singing really sucks, and this one was one of the worst versions too since there were many people there (= more pressure) that ...

hey....i think your neighbors would think hey...there is a singer live next door...lets go get his autograph. Seriously, I don;t think they will complain.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:38 µoªí   hey ar_woo, you are a smart person ah (i think ), I am sure the recording method won't Ãø­Ë§A°Õ!   If you sing & record at home, I am sure your neighbours won't mi ...

Wow, we share the same mind. See? Ar_woo bro....not only me having the thought.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:27 µoªí   吓....ar_woo¤j¨Ð°µ«§¨Æ·|¦³¥¨¤j³Ð¶Ë¶ù? ­ü哋, ­ø¬~²zªGd¦³²§©ÊµL¤H©Ê¤H°Õ, ¦Û¤v¥h°Û¤@¼ËËݦ³fun¶ù©j.

¯u«Y¦³çܹL¦Û¤v¥h°Û, ¥ò¦nD, ­ø¨Ï¦³压¤O, ¦ý¤µ¤é¬P´Á¤Ñ, ©Èk©±会¤£ÅwªïD«ÈËÝ°µ (¶¡©Ð¥»¨Ó¥i¥H¦¬3-5¤H¿ú).... Ú»©È­n揾¤éweekdays lunch time "¼ç¤ô" ¥h°Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:33 µoªí   «u§r, §Ú­ø«Y«§"°_©³¤ý"°Õ....§Ú´N¦¨¤é¤ñ¤H"°_©³"´N¯u°Õ.   Á¿¶}­Óvideo, ¨ä¹ê§Ú³£«YµL·N¤§¤¤Ý¯¨ì. «Y¤WyoutubeÅ¥ar_woo¬J½m²ßclip¤§«á¼u¥ª©O­Óversion¥X¾¤. ¯u«Y¤Ñºô«ì«ì.

ha ha, do you always get "°_©³" by other people? ca ca!!

Actually I was really surprised you could find that clip!!  ha ha!!  Really ¤Ñºô«ì«ì, So Desu Ga!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:33 µoªí   I know....... and they can give me some singing lessons too.... I did ask a voice teacher if she can fix my terrible skills... but she said she charges $500/hr Never mind....

$500 per hour? wah!!  Is she a well known singer?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:41 µoªí   ha ha, do you always get "°_©³" by other people? ca ca!!   Actually I was really surprised you could find that clip!!  ha ha!!  Really ¤Ñºô«ì«ì, So Desu Ga!

Sou Desu ne!!

°_©³¤§¥K¸g±`¼ç¥ñÅT§A¨­Ãä.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:33 µoªí   I know....... and they can give me some singing lessons too.... I did ask a voice teacher if she can fix my terrible skills... but she said she charges $500/hr Never mind....

That's insane, ar_woo bro. I mean, why do u want a vocal teacher? first of all, u have a great voice...and i think ur singing skill is absolutly fabulous.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:41 µoªí   ¯u«Y¦³çܹL¦Û¤v¥h°Û, ¥ò¦nD, ­ø¨Ï¦³压¤O, ¦ý¤µ¤é¬P´Á¤Ñ, ©Èk©±会¤£ÅwªïD«ÈËÝ°µ (¶¡©Ð¥»¨Ó¥i¥H¦¬3-5¤H¿ú).... Ú»©È­n揾¤éweekdays lunch time "¼ç¤ô" ¥h°Û

Hey, don't forget to bring your video camera with you & make sure you put it in an angle where we can see YOU in the clip wor, ok?!    Looking forward to that clip!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:41 µoªí   ¯u«Y¦³çܹL¦Û¤v¥h°Û, ¥ò¦nD, ­ø¨Ï¦³压¤O, ¦ý¤µ¤é¬P´Á¤Ñ, ©Èk©±会¤£ÅwªïD«ÈËÝ°µ (¶¡©Ð¥»¨Ó¥i¥H¦¬3-5¤H¿ú).... Ú»©È­n揾¤éweekdays lunch time "¼ç¤ô" ¥h°Û

·|ËÝ´±¶ù«§? §Ú¤@ª½¥H¬°«Y­p©Ð¶¡¤j²Ó¦A­p®É¶¡¶ù²K. ¤£¹L©ÎªÌ«x®a«YËÝ°Õ, ¦]¬°§Ú¦n­@µLÅT­»´ä°Û¹Lk­øª¾.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:42 µoªí   $500 per hour? wah!!  Is she a well known singer?

No, not that well known, but she's a friend of my parents so I thought she'd gimme a discount... anyway she's semi-retired now so I don't think I'll bother anymore... maybe I'll just pay her to have her version sung and put it on YouTube

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:46 µoªí   That's insane, ar_woo bro. I mean, why do u want a vocal teacher? first of all, u have a great voice...and i think ur singing skill is absolutly fabulous.

Thank you so much Ar Lik bro... I'll try my best and will also try the software... but pls don't expect much from me..... I like to sing this song just becoz I really love it very much... not that I can sing it like others can

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:50 µoªí   No, not that well known, but she's a friend of my parents so I thought she'd gimme a discount... anyway she's semi-retired now so I don't think I'll bother anymore... maybe I'll just p ...

may be that's already a discounted price from her (may be she normally charges $1000), ca ca!

Hey, we wanna hear you sing, not the techer ah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:53 µoªí   Thank you so much Ar Lik bro... I'll try my best and will also try the software... but pls don't expect much from me..... I like to sing this song just becoz I really love it very much ...

Don't worry ar_woo bro, the software is user friendly, I m sure u can be an expert in like a week.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:46 µoªí   Hey, don't forget to bring your video camera with you & make sure you put it in an angle where we can see YOU in the clip wor, ok?!    Looking forward to that clip!!

In that case, I have to find a mask, and cut a big hole in it around the mouth area, so that my voice can still be heard And then the waitor coming to clean the table will think there's a truly insane guy in the room    Singing K by himself and also wearing a mask  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 17:00 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:58 µoªí   In that case, I have to find a mask, and cut a big hole in it around the mouth area, so that my voice can still be heard And then the waitor coming to clean the table will think there ...

A mask? like this one?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:03 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD