µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

­»´ä¥»¤g­·±¡·L«¬ÃÀ³N®iÄý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 22:39 µoªí      So it's   ¶W¤H¥S§Ì & ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ~ ¦Aª©(¶W)¤H         O, no need to rush ¶W¤H¥S§Ì , thank you ¥ý!         ...

oh...icic!

o¦ã~o¤]..oªö....§Ú¥½¶ùo¬[....­ø«Y,«Y¥½µ²±Bo¬[...!!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 22:41 µoªí   besides "pew-yin" I think there was also "shu-ney-da"   But what makes you think ultraman bro is married? Pure GOO?   

So ~ you know what is "pew-yin"?    So what is it? hahaha!

what is "shu-ney-da"? "®Ñ§A¥´"?   (§A "jar" ¦í¥»®Ñ¨Ó¥´? )

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 22:51 µoªí   So ~ you know what is "pew-yin"?    So what is it? hahaha!   what is "shu-ney-da"? "®Ñ§A¥´"?   (§A "jar" ¦í¥»®Ñ¨Ó¥´? )

ar_woo bro «Y­ø«YÁ¿ºò¤k©Ê¥Î«~Brand name?!

thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 1-12-2007 22:51 µoªí     oh...icic!  o¦ã~o¤]..oªö....§Ú¥½¶ùo¬[....­ø«Y,«Y¥½µ²±Bo¬[...!!

'oªö'¬Æ»ò?   (you sound like a "°¨©j" ~ saying: "oªö!§Ú 'sor' °_­ø¶ù¬[!") «¢«¢«¢! (joking)

(Sorry, I made a mistake, I thought I read somewhere that you are married )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 1-12-2007 22:54 µoªí     ar_woo bro «Y­ø«YÁ¿ºò¤k©Ê¥Î«~Brand name?!

§A¯uÁo©ú

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 22:58 µoªí   §A¯uÁo©ú

§Ú¤K¨öoªÌ...hee...hee ­ø¦n¨£©Ç!!

thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 22:51 µoªí   So ~ you know what is "pew-yin"?    So what is it? hahaha!   what is "shu-ney-da"? "®Ñ§A¥´"?   (§A "jar" ¦í¥»®Ñ¨Ó¥´? )

µÎ©g¹F... µÎ©g¹F... µL²oµL±¾, ¦A·|·Ð´o.....µÎ©g¹F... (did you not see this commercial when ur a kid?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 20:21 µoªí   µÎ©g¹F... µÎ©g¹F... µL²oµL±¾, ¦A·|·Ð´o.....µÎ©g¹F... (did you not see this commercial when ur a kid?)

¥¼Å¥¹L Lee ­Ó advertisement & brand ²K

(ÂI¸Ñar_woo Ëݼô¬J? )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 20:27 µoªí   ¥¼Å¥¹L Lee ­Ó advertisement & brand ²K (ÂI¸Ñar_woo Ëݼô¬J? )

¥i¯à«Y¥P©g¹F, ar_woo 对©OD嘢¨Ã­ø«YËݼô¦æ ²Ó­Ó¦³¥y¸Ü¥s"¥Õ¦â¤Ó¶§ºj", §A¤Sª¾­øª¾«YÉA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 20:31 µoªí   ¥i¯à«Y¥P©g¹F, ar_woo 对©OD嘢¨Ã­ø«YËݼô¦æ ²Ó­Ó¦³¥y¸Ü¥s"¥Õ¦â¤Ó¶§ºj", §A¤Sª¾­øª¾«YÉA

I have heard of that term before!    (I have almost forgotten about it until you mentioned now, hahaha )

It means:

Blue, Yellow, White, Purple ~ Sun, Moon, Star, Cloud ~ Bullet, Gun, Police, Kill

(Please only read the red coloured words of the above line    ~ I was just writing a few more words there in order to make it less obvious    )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 20:42 µoªí   I have heard of that term before!    (I have almost forgotten about it until you mentioned now, hahaha )   It means:   Blue, Yellow, White, Purple ~ ...

oh, is that what it means, thanks for solving a mystery that's decades old

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 20:48 µoªí oh, is that what it means, thanks for solving a mystery that's decades old

~ A decades' old and you still remember that term , you have a great memory ar_woo!    so is the mystery only solved now? I thought you solved it years ago

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 20:52 µoªí   ~ A decades' old and you still remember that term , you have a great memory ar_woo!    so is the mystery only solved now? I thought you solved it years ago

there were many such "inner jokes" and we should start a thread on this

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 21:05 µoªí   there were many such "inner jokes" and we should start a thread on this

¦n"´£" ·N, why don't you start a thread on that

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 21:09 µoªí   ¦n"´£" ·N, why don't you start a thread on that

Ladies first

COme to think of it, most of those "jokes" we had in school were not "clean"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 21:15 µoªí   Ladies first   COme to think of it, most of those "jokes" we had in school were not "clean"

I have poor memory , can't think of any funny "inner jokes" 

if the ones you remember are mostly "dirty jokes" , then u better keep the jokes to yourself, hahaha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 21:20 µoªí   I have poor memory , can't think of any funny "inner jokes"  if the ones you remember are mostly "dirty jokes" , then u better keep the jokes to yourself, hahaha

I think most of those "jokes" were invented so that we could say certain ("bad") things without really saying it So that the teachers couldn't get us

But look at the kids today   They're really not joking around  Did you see those videos I posted on another thread?  http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6435&page=2

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 21:26 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 21:25 µoªí   I think most of those "jokes" were invented so that we could say certain ("bad") things without really saying it So that the teachers couldn't get us But look at the kids to ...

I have seen one of those clips before, some of the kids nowadays are so Â÷´¶

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 21:32 µoªí   I have seen one of those clips before, some of the kids nowadays are so Â÷´¶

§ÚÃhºÃ¬q¤ù­Ó±Ð®v«Y¤k¦P¾Ç¦Û¤v§êµf......

¦pªG«Y¯u...§Úı±o´X²Û®a.....Ê\o¦a­«¥H¦Û¤v¦n«¬¦n«Â...

§Úo¦ao­Ó°}®ÉŪ®Ñ³Ì¦h«Y¹Ëoªº....­ø·|o¥Ì¼Ëª±¦Ñ®v¦P®£À~¦Ñ®v!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKNNY5kTBqc&feature=related

thank you so much!!

­»´ä¥»¤g­·±¡·L«¬®i Part 2

30/11/07 ³¬¹õ

·í¤é³£´X¦h¤Ho¤U

thank you so much!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD