µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

·í¦~«ô¦~¿}菓§«~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 23:56 µoªí   what is "§J¤O¬[" ?

crackers

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 20-9-2007 23:57 µoªí ¿n¤Î¾í»æ³Ì¥¿

¿n¤Î¾í»æ,¦n¨ý§r!(¦Ó®a¥ò¦³±o½æ, ¬O¶Ü?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-9-2007 23:59 µoªí   crackers

crackers? any particular sort? (japanese crackers? or plain biscuit/crackers?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:06 µoªí   crackers? any particular sort? (japanese crackers? or plain biscuit/crackers?)

I think it came in a large greenish metal box... not Japanese maybe British.... with some stripes on the box... wonder if fumoon the great can find us a picture... ÂfÂc§J¤O¬[?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:07 µoªí   I think it came in a large greenish metal box... not Japanese maybe British.... with some stripes on the box... wonder if fumoon the great can find us a picture... ÂfÂc§J¤O¬[?

ah! I think I know which one you are referring to   Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:10 µoªí   ah! I think I know which one you are referring to   Thanks

feeling hungry now?   I GUESS it's something like 3am for you ar, not a good idea to snack so late

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:13 µoªí   feeling hungry now?   I GUESS it's something like 3am for you ar, not a good idea to snack so late

always makes me feel like eating when reading  ¸g¨å¹s­¹/Ãh¶¼­¹/À\ÆU section of this forum   no matter what time of the day/night

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:17 µoªí   always makes me feel like eating when reading  ¸g¨å¹s­¹/Ãh¶¼­¹/À\ÆU section of this forum   no matter what time of the day/night

To add to your fun, I just went to CWB «n¨È tonight & had tons of satay (beef+chicken+pork+shrimp), steak+prawn, etc. Yummy yum....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 23:56 µoªí   what is "§J¤O¬[" ?

"§J¤O¬["

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ elvisyuen ©ó 21-9-2007 00:22 µoªí    "§J¤O¬["   http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc159/elvisyuen/B1115.jpg

Ar, thank you ar!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my memory is correct about the colour and stripes

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:21 µoªí   To add to your fun, I just went to CWB «n¨È tonight & had tons of satay (beef+chicken+pork+shrimp), steak+prawn, etc. Yummy yum....

Is it the one near the old Lee's theatre?   Satay, yum yum yum  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:26 µoªí   Is it the one near the old Lee's theatre?   Satay, yum yum yum  

that's right... nice new deco inside... my friend had Hai Nan chicken...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ elvisyuen ©ó 21-9-2007 00:22 µoªí    "§J¤O¬["   http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc159/elvisyuen/B1115.jpg

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking about too (after reading ar_woo's description), thanks for the picture elvisyuen

So it's the 'Garden' brand!  Can you still get that at supermarkets these days?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:28 µoªí   that's right... nice new deco inside... my friend had Hai Nan chicken...

Hainan chicken with the yummy hainan chicken rice!

Is the restaurant located on Leighton Road now? or on the side street?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:30 µoªí   Hainan chicken with the yummy hainan chicken rice! Is the restaurant located on Leighton Road now? or on the side street?

sorry, not so sure... just followed my friend who lives at a hotel near that place...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:31 µoªí   sorry, not so sure... just followed my friend who lives at a hotel near that place...

ha ha, you are a local in HK, but you need your friend (who I assume is not a local as he/she lives in a hotel) to take you around   (sorry, only joking )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:37 µoªí   ha ha, you are a local in HK, but you need your friend (who I assume is not a local as he/she lives in a hotel) to take you around   (sorry, only joking )

I'm a local in Kowloon ma...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:38 µoªí I'm a local in Kowloon ma...

ic ic

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:28 µoªí   Yeah, that's the one I was thinking about too (after reading ar_woo's description), thanks for the picture elvisyuen So it's the 'Garden' brand!  Can you still get that at supe ...

yeah...¦Ü¤µ¤´¬O«ô¦~¶P§¨Î«~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ elvisyuen ©ó 21-9-2007 00:40 µoªí    ...¦Ü¤µ¤´¬O«ô¦~¶P§¨Î«~

so plain & dull as a «ô¦~¶P§   (I wouldn't be too happy if i get that as a gift to be honest, ha ha )

µo·s¸ÜÃD