µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:03 µoªí   i find crunchie too sweet though, "¿}½µÁ¡»æ" tastes much better

Really?.....maybe because you're already sweet enough.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:59 µoªí   ok ok, with all recent info, it seems more likely that you're in HK... but you probably stayed in US/Canada for a long time b4

....... ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:51 µoªí   响¦Ñ¤H°|ÉN嘢°µ¹À....   ¯}咗´X单¤j®×°Õ...     celia ©j«Y¤k©Ê inabottle ©j«Y¤k©Ê shiawase©j«Y¤k©Ê   (¤£¹L¤@¤é¥¼响oldc ...

©O´X³æ®×¯u«Y¦n¤j§r.........

¼K!¦pªG¦³´Â¤@¤é¯u«Y¤ñ±z¨£®Í,­øª¾±z¤S·|¦A¦ôD«§

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:01 µoªí   No no....that's just a photo I grabbed off the net. You need the special 'thing' :     and the wooden spreader:   I don't have those at home....not THA ...

oh , I mistakenly thought that you took the picture while cooking the ¿}½µÁ¡»æ to show us!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 00:55 µoªí   This one got the same texture, if you want to try.....

¥[®I¦¶¥j¤O³£¦n¨ý

wah, ¸Ö¤ê:

fumoon Á¿嘢¦³¤@¤â

©¯©j¯º¨ì­ø°±¤f

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 01:02 µoªí   ¤¸®Ô­¹³¥¥­è°¥¿.¤S°÷¦h§¹¤Æ

how do you travel from say hong kong island (eg. Central) to ¤¸®Ô?  By KCR? By Bus?  ... and how long does the journey usually take?

fumoon you spoke my mind   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 00:58 µoªí   "duen ¦ô mo sun foo"!    (sorry, too lazy to look for the chinese characters)

Â_¦ôÉN¨¯­W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:03 µoªí   Nice...... and just to tease you..... Cocosally is pretty cute too......

Oh, Cocosally is in Canada too (just like you, fumoon!) ha ha!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:04 µoªí   Really?.....maybe because you're already sweet enough.....

ha ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:11 µoªí   Oh, Cocosally is in Canada too (just like you, fumoon!) ha ha!!

I know....actually around the same area too.

Too bad.....TAKEN......

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:09 µoªí   how do you travel from say hong kong island (eg. Central) to ¤¸®Ô?  By KCR? By Bus?  ... and how long does the journey usually take?

Shiawase

¶ð¦aÅK¨ì¬ü¤Ò.¦AÂà¦èÅK.®Ô©W¯¸¸¨¨®.­ø¨ÏÅå»·.¦èÅK¦n§Ö嘅. ¤£¹L³£¦n¶Q嘅

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:07 µoªí   ©O´X³æ®×¯u«Y¦n¤j§r.........   ¼K!¦pªG¦³´Â¤@¤é¯u«Y¤ñ±z¨£®Í,­øª¾±z¤S·|¦A¦ôD«§    

..i am sure he will then find other things to entertain himself, ha ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:09 µoªí wah, ¸Ö¤ê:   fumoon Á¿嘢¦³¤@¤â©¯©j¯º¨ì­ø°±¤f

ª±®I7¨B¦¨¸Ö

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:09 µoªí wah, ¸Ö¤ê:   fumoon Á¿嘢¦³¤@¤â©¯©j¯º¨ì­ø°±¤f

very rhyme ah!....

( but the name "©¯©j"... )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:13 µoªí   ..i am sure he will then find other things to entertain himself, ha ha ha

ya, like, "are they wearing masks (those seen in Mission Impossible), pretending to be females??"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:14 µoªí   very rhyme ah!....   ( but the name "©¯©j"... )

Shiawase (©¯ºÖ)©j©j¤§Â²ºÙ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:10 µoªí   Â_¦ôÉN¨¯­W

yes, that's it!! (....as mentioned at the final episode of TVB's TV series "Koi Sai Ho Hup")

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:12 µoªí   I know....actually around the same area too. Too bad.....TAKEN......

wah! you checked her out!

µo·s¸ÜÃD