µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:39 µoªí   hahaha, §Ú¦³¾Q¶ÃËݦô嘢嘅瘾, ¦n¦ü°µ°»±´Ëݦnª±吖³Â

ª÷¥Ð¤@

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 00:36 µoªí   celia ¦­±Æ«Y¥æ³q¼s³õ­ÓÃ䦳

Thank you~~©_«L

¦pªG¦³¾÷·|·|¥hÚ»¤U~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:41 µoªí   Thank you~~©_«L   ¦pªG¦³¾÷·|·|¥hÚ»¤U~

celia

¤¸®Ô¶Rªo¨¤¤j¤ý­ÓÀY.¨«°­ÀÉ.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 00:40 µoªí   ª÷¥Ð¤@

¦Ì¥Ð¦@´N±o

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:39 µoªí   hahaha, §Ú¦³¾Q¶ÃËݦô嘢嘅瘾, ¦n¦ü°µ±À²z¹CÀ¸Ëݦnª±吖³Â

§Úçܱz©OçE瘾³£´X²`¤U~¤¶­ø¥Ï

±z­n§ÖD¯}®×¥ý±ola~­ø«YçEÅ}·|¥O±z©P¨­²ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:43 µoªí   ¦Ì¥Ð¦@´N±o

ar_woo ¥S

¶V¨Ó¶V¦³«ÕÀq·P

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 00:43 µoªí    celia   ¤¸®Ô¶Rªo¨¤¤j¤ý­ÓÀY.¨«°­ÀÉ.

¨«°­ÀÉ?ÉN½t«}¹J­ø¨ì?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:47 µoªí     ¨«°­ÀÉ?ÉN½t«}¹J­ø¨ì?

§Ú¤p¥X­ÓÃä­¹ lunch .¦ý§Úd¦P¨Æ¸Ü¦¨¤é³£¨£¨ì.

©ñ°²d¤é¤l´N­ø´±¥]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:46 µoªí   §Úçܱz©OçE瘾³£´X²`¤U~¤¶­ø¥Ï   ±z­n§ÖD¯}®×¥ý±ola~­ø«YçEÅ}·|¥O±z©P¨­²ª

响¦Ñ¤H°|ÉN嘢°µ¹À....

¯}咗´X单¤j®×°Õ...

celia ©j«Y¤k©Ê

inabottle ©j«Y¤k©Ê

shiawase©j«Y¤k©Ê  

(¤£¹L¤@¤é¥¼响oldcake ¶º§½»E·|, ¤@¤é³£¥ò¦³0.0001%ÅÜ¼Æ )

©Ò¦³oldcake¤H¨È¶ý³£«Y¤k¤H

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:54 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:04 µoªí     yes yes!¤J­±¥]¦íD¦n¦h¸H,´N«Y±zÁ¿¬J¿},ªÛ³Âµ¥µ¥¥i¯à¥ò¦³¨ä¥L¸H ­øª¾¦³ÉNªá¥Í¸H,¦Ó®a¤Ö¨£­øª¾Ãä«×¦³±o¶R ¤§«e¤õ°¨¦³post¥ª±i¹Ï http://www2.hkedcity.net/citizen_files/aa/cg/bx ...

Thanks for re-posting the photo!! (actually i only started reading this thread half way through, so didn't know that you guys had already started talking about it earlier....and just now I re-read some of the earlier posts and saw fumoon's "cooking" photos!! ha ha!!   So fumoon you actually have a special pan for cooking crepes? Wah!!

So these are called ¿}½µÁ¡»æ!!! That's one of my favourite ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y, so yum yum yum!!! In regards to why I thought it's called "·Ï¥J»æ", ha ha, I think it's because the white colour "tone lone" thing makes me think they look like cigarettes!! ha ha!!

...I have also tried "·Ï¥J¿}" when little!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:04 µoªí   Did you mean the streets of Toronto or HK?   Or maybe you two live on the same street...

hey, are you trying to be smart?!   .... i mean streets of HK ah!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 00:18 µoªí   Check http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6004&extra=&page=3 #59 You should be able to get it over here.....(if you're here.... )   $3.25CAD

ha ha, thanks for the info...anyway

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:34 µoªí   «Y§r«Y§rÉN¿ù haha...   §Ú¯u«Y­øÃÑÂI§Î®e,ªG°¦½è·P¦n¯S§O

This one got the same texture, if you want to try.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 00:21 µoªí   ¨£¨ì¤¸®Ô¥ò¦³±o¶R.

oh! ¤¸®Ô seems to have lots of yummy food!!!  Why in ¤¸®Ô!! so far away!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:28 µoªí   haha....ÂI¸Ñ±z¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦íToronto?   ³Ì¦nÊ\¥i¥H¦í«Y­»´äªñ¦í±z   Shiawase©f~~±z´X®É·h«Î§r??

"duen ¦ô mo sun foo"!    (sorry, too lazy to look for the chinese characters)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 00:56 µoªí   oh! ¤¸®Ô seems to have lots of yummy food!!!  Why in ¤¸®Ô!! so far away!!

ok ok, with all recent info, it seems more likely that you're in HK... but you probably stayed in US/Canada for a long time b4

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 00:53 µoªí   Thanks for re-posting the photo!! (actually i only started reading this thread half way through, so didn't know that you guys had already started talking about it earlier....and just n ...

No no....that's just a photo I grabbed off the net.

You need the special 'thing' :

and the wooden spreader:

I don't have those at home....not THAT Pro....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 00:56 µoªí   oh! ¤¸®Ô seems to have lots of yummy food!!!  Why in ¤¸®Ô!! so far away!!

¤¸®Ô­¹³¥¥­è°¥¿.¤S°÷¦h§¹¤Æ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 00:55 µoªí   This one got the same texture, if you want to try.....

i find crunchie too sweet though, "¿}½µÁ¡»æ" tastes much better

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:51 µoªí   Œ·¦Ñ¤H°|ÉN O°µ¹À....   ¯} W´X„ˤj®×°Õ...     celia ©j«Y¤k©Ê inabottle ©j«Y¤k©Ê shiawase©j«Y¤k©Ê   (¤£¹L¤@¤é¥¼Œ·oldc ...

Nice......

and just to tease you.....

Cocosally is pretty cute too......

Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD