µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

±¡¤H¸`

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-2-2008 10:23 µoªí ±¡¤H¸` and ¤Í½Ë ? ­ø©ú ?
±¡¤H¸` ¤]¥i¥H¥Î¦b¤Í½Ë¤è­±ªº...§A¤£ª¾¹Do°¨.. §Ú¤¤¾Ç®É³£¦¬¹L§Úªº¦n¦P¾Ç±¡¤Ho¦N..!!

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 14-2-2008 10:28 µoªí ±¡¤H¸` ¤]¥i¥H¥Î¦b¤Í½Ë¤è­±ªº...§A¤£ª¾¹Do°¨.. §Ú¤¤¾Ç®É³£¦¬¹L§Úªº¦n¦P¾Ç±¡¤Ho¦N..!!
I always confuse with these two things..expecially when a girl is just nice to you...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-2-2008 10:33 µoªí I always confuse with these two things..expecially when a girl is just nice to you...
o¦X..o¦X..§A¦³¤ß¥h confuse o¬J. ...§A·|o§^·|¦¨¤é¦³»~·|Åͨì¦Û¤w¶ÃçÜo³¥o¥§??!( when a girl is just nice to you )

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 14-2-2008 10:55 µoªí o¦X..o¦X..§A¦³¤ß¥h confuse o¬J. ...§A·|o§^·|¦¨¤é¦³»~·|Åͨì¦Û¤w¶ÃçÜo³¥o¥§??!( when a girl is just nice to you )
may be if the same girl keep treat me nice without any other occasion..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 14-2-2008 10:22 µoªí ¥|¥S good morning..! ±¡¤H¸`¸ò§A­Ó±¡¤H¥hÃä¾ðo¤ú...??!
±¡¤H¸`§Ú¦a©ú¤é¥ý«Y, ¦Û¤W¦~¤ñ¤H...¤§«á...¤µ¦~¦P³Ì¤ß·Rªº¦Ñ¨§¦Ñ¥À¤@»ô. ¤£¹L¥|¤Q´X·³¤H±¡¤H­ø±¡¤HµLÉA©Ò¿×LA! ³Ì¦n¬O¨­Ãä¤ß·Rªº¤H¥þ³£°·¦b.
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-2-2008 10:23 µoªí ±¡¤H¸` and ¤Í½Ë ? ­ø©ú ?
¦¨¼ôªº·R´k¬O¦P¤Í½Ë¤@¼Ë, ·R¤H¦p¦Ñ¤Í¤@¼Ë¦h»ò¬ü¦n.... ¦n²z·Q.
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 14-2-2008 10:28 µoªí ±¡¤H¸` ¤]¥i¥H¥Î¦b¤Í½Ë¤è­±ªº...§A¤£ª¾¹Do°¨.. §Ú¤¤¾Ç®É³£¦¬¹L§Úªº¦n¦P¾Ç±¡¤Ho¦N..!!
¹ï! ¦n·QªB¤Í¦P·R¤H¤@µø¦P ¤H ¦n²z·Q. <--­ø¦n«H±ÐÄ[¤H.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 14-2-2008 12:31 µoªí ±¡¤H¸`§Ú¦a©ú¤é¥ý«Y, ¦Û¤W¦~¤ñ¤H...¤§«á...¤µ¦~¦P³Ì¤ß·Rªº¦Ñ¨§¦Ñ¥À¤@»ô. ¤£¹L¥|¤Q´X·³¤H±¡¤H­ø±¡¤HµLÉA©Ò¿×LA! ³Ì¦n¬O¨­Ãä¤ß·Rªº¤H¥þ³£°·¦b. ¦¨¼ôªº·R´k¬O¦P¤Í½Ë¤@¼Ë, ·R¤H¦p¦Ñ¤Í¤@¼Ë¦h»ò¬ü¦n.... ...
I know...but when Human nature get involve any ²z·Q will brbroken...everybody need bread no matter what kind of the love you have...don't forget the reality..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-2-2008 12:39 µoªí I know...but when Human nature get involve any ²z·Q will brbroken...everybody need bread no matter what kind of the love you have...don't forget the reality..
Just make sure you get enough bread for both yourself and your loved ones then... would that solve the problems?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-2-2008 13:15 µoªí Just make sure you get enough bread for both yourself and your loved ones then... would that solve the problems?
I afraid there isn't such thing "Enough bread", when the couple have baby, this the beginning of another show.. long time show... Once the show is end, then the life is end too

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-2-2008 13:21 µoªí I afraid there isn't such thing "Enough bread", when the couple have baby, this the beginning of another show.. long time show... Once the show is end, then the life is end too
ic.... I heard that once a baby is born, part of a man's life ends ... scary....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-2-2008 13:30 µoªí ic.... I heard that once a baby is born, part of a man's life ends ... scary....
you are right..I already die twice at the same time becuase I have twins...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-2-2008 13:46 µoªí you are right..I already die twice at the same time becuase I have twins...
¬B¥S¡A¤K±¾¤@°Ý¡G¦n·Qª¾§A­Ó¦Wªº¨Ó¥Ñ¡H¦n¦ü¥]§t¦n¦h±K½XËÝ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 14-2-2008 17:59 µoªí ¬B¥S¡A¤K±¾¤@°Ý¡G¦n·Qª¾§A­Ó¦Wªº¨Ó¥Ñ¡H¦n¦ü¥]§t¦n¦h±K½XËÝ
Hi ! Kitsir935 ..My friend make this name for me. He is a crazy guy. Your name is very attractive looks like a sport car's model number...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 14-2-2008 20:58 µoªí Hi ! Kitsir935 ..My friend make this name for me. He is a crazy guy. Your name is very attractive looks like a sport car's model number...
­ì¨Ó¦p¦¹ 935«Y§Úlucky no.

°eªáªº¯º¸Ü(»¡¸ÜªºÃÀ³N): ¥H¬°¥i¥HÁ¿±¡¸Üºøºø¤£Â_»¡¤£²z¹ï¤è¤Ï·P³£­øª¾, ¨£¹ï¤è¶Â­±¥H¬°Dªá¦³¨Æ, ¥H¬°¹ï¤è¦³°ÝÃD¥ò·QCALL®I¥Õ¨®°eÊ\¥hÂå°|, ¥ò¦P©P³ò¬J¤HÁ¿¹ï¤è¦³¨Æ ...... ¯uspider!
¨Î¦b§A¹J¨ì§Ú¡@¤£·R­p¸ûªº§Ú¡@ºâ§AÃa¤H¦³¦n©R

¤µ¦~±¡¤H¸` ¦¬¨ì¤H¥Í¥H¨Ó²Ä¤@²É¦¶¥j¤O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 17-2-2008 21:03 µoªí ¤µ¦~±¡¤H¸` ¦¬¨ì¤H¥Í¥H¨Ó²Ä¤@²É¦¶¥j¤O
§Ú¦¨¥@¤H³£¥¼¦¬¹L±¡¤H¸`¦¶¥j¤O ¦ý§Ú¸g±`会¶R¦¶¥j¤O¤ñ¦Û¤v­¹, ¥ò¤@©w­n«Y³Ì¥¿ªGD (¦p See's, Godiva, Hachez, etc etc)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 17-2-2008 21:03 µoªí ¤µ¦~±¡¤H¸` ¦¬¨ì¤H¥Í¥H¨Ó²Ä¤@²É¦¶¥j¤O
Ãä­Ó°e¬[......? hihi......¤K¨ö¾ê¥X¨S

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-2-2008 21:22 µoªí Ãä­Ó°e¬[......? hihi......¤K¨ö¾ê¥X¨S
¦P¾Ç Ê\¦¨¯Z¬£(§ÚÃhºÃÊ\«Y«}·s¦~­¹­ø®Í

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 21:08 µoªí §Ú¦¨¥@¤H³£¥¼¦¬¹L±¡¤H¸`¦¶¥j¤O ¦ý§Ú¸g±`会¶R¦¶¥j¤O¤ñ¦Û¤v­¹, ¥ò¤@©w­n«Y³Ì¥¿ªGD (¦p See's, Godiva, Hachez, etc etc)
·Q°_§Ú­ÓloverÊ\¸Ü¦¬¬J²Ä¤@¥÷±¡¤H¸`¦¶¥j¤O«Y¤p¾ê°e¬J, ·í®É¤p¾ê¶}¤ß¨ìdie...... ³q±`¥X¤f´N¥ò...ar_woo§AËÝ©Z¥Õ, ¥X¦~¤@©w¦¬¨ì¦¶¥j¤O, ¦ý«Y­ø«YËÝhigh class¬J¦¶¥j¤O´N­øsure

°O±o¬Y¦~±¡¤H¸`, ar_woo¦P¨C¦~¤@¼Ë¦Ê¯ë±I¹æ, çÜ°_¦³¬ã¨s¸Ü­¹²¢嘢¥i¥H¥N´À±¡¤H, ´N响¥b©]¨«¥h¤@¶¡³q®d¶W级¥«³õ¶R咗¤@¶ô¶W级¶Qªº¦¶¥j¤O, ÂIª¾scan­ø¨ìbar code, ªGè°è°¤k¦¬»È°Ý§Ú¡Aª¾­øª¾»ù, §Ú¸Ü­ø°O±o, ËÝÊ\´N¦nnice Ëݸܦ¬¤@°Aºâ (USD), ¯u«Y³·¤¤°e¬´, ·d¨ìar_woo §Y®É¹ïÊ\"¤ß¥Í±¡Ýh"tim

µo·s¸ÜÃD