老婆:“那好吧,謝謝你了哦∼李哥。”

我的頭上開始冒汗,幾秒鐘後,我的手機瘋狂地響起。
老婆得意地看了我一眼,按下了接聽鍵:

老鬼,剛才好險,你老婆打電話找你呢,
我替你矇過去了,你小子在哪裡快活呢,
是不是和小倩舊情復燃啦,哈哈,趕快給老婆打個電話吧,
就說和我在一起。怎麼樣,夠兄弟吧,明天你得請我吃一頓......”

引用:
原帖由 拾實什習窄炸集 於 17-6-2008 22:42 發表 那天我下班回家,順利通過老婆的檢驗。我身上一沒有別的女人的香水味,二沒有別的女人的長頭髮,老婆滿意地讓我坐下。剛鬆了口氣,老婆卻目不轉睛地盯著我:“我發現你很不老實……”我立刻進入戒備狀態,雖然不 ...
你那位李哥真的不像樣. 那得先問清楚..."嫂子, 你打來是否問你老公昨晚是否與我,小馬小鍾等搓通宵麻將? 又或者現是否忙着開解失戀的小馬呢? 其實, 明天我亦巳約好了與他一起倍小鍾的母親去... 才答下去嘛!" 而再打回來給你時, 又忘了提醒千萬要收好買給舊情人的小鑽介... [ 本帖最後由 kkeeleung 於 18-6-2008 00:31 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kkeeleung 於 18-6-2008 00:29 發表 你那位李哥真的不像樣. 那得先問清楚..."嫂子, 你打來是否問你老公昨晚是否與我,小馬小鍾等搓通宵麻將? 又或者現是否忙着開解失戀的小馬呢? 其實, 明天我亦巳約好了與他一起倍小鍾的母親去... 才答下去嘛 ...
  same kind of rice grew up thousand different kind of human....

引用:
原帖由 拾實什習窄炸集 於 17-6-2008 22:42 發表 那天我下班回家,順利通過老婆的檢驗。我身上一沒有別的女人的香水味,二沒有別的女人的長頭髮,老婆滿意地讓我坐下。剛鬆了口氣,老婆卻目不轉睛地盯著我:“我發現你很不老實……”我立刻進入戒備狀態,雖然不 ...

Kk兄同拾兄果然係同channel...

特攝之家重開了!!!
歡迎各位參觀: 特攝之家

引用:
原帖由 聰洛多薩比 於 18-6-2008 22:42 發表 Kk兄同拾兄果然係同channel...
聰少, 當你大個D 成熟哟就會明白 la, 歌啲敢怒而不敢言的就更惨啦!!

引用:
原帖由 kkeeleung 於 18-6-2008 22:52 發表   聰少, 當你大個D 成熟哟就會明白 la, 歌啲敢怒而不敢言的就更惨啦!!

I remember Hong Kong has a  防止乜乜 會 ? can they help ?

引用:
原帖由 拾實什習窄炸集 於 18-6-2008 23:23 發表   I remember Hong Kong has a  防止乜乜 會 ? can they help ?    
Are you talking about me, or 歌啲敢怒而不敢言....  It just a joke too, don't be so serious....  it is so lucky that I still can make a joke. Unfortunately, I can imagine these Joke... [ 本帖最後由 kkeeleung 於 19-6-2008 14:02 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kkeeleung 於 19-6-2008 00:14 發表 Are you talking about me, or 歌啲敢怒而不敢言....

Just a joke...nothing is serious. ( when I was in High school my classmates always played that jokes with me  )

But anyway sometime ladies can really drive men crazy  ?

I feel a lot of men really live under  暴政之下 

Any brother has following experiences with the ladies:-

1.Teach her how to drive..after that you don't want to drive any more.

( because when Police stop you, you don't know how to explain...whole thing are so stupxxxx

2. When you ask a lady any questions, she will gave a lot of detail, information which enough screw your brain out                           and non of them are related to your question. you are wasting your time for question.

3. Trouble can still comes to you even though you are stay at home whole day, and do nothing with outside world.

And then at the end of trouble...you still don't know why or how that happen at the first place. 

真係可以激到你出汁 

引用:
原帖由 拾實什習窄炸集 於 19-6-2008 10:23 發表   Just a joke...nothing is serious. ( when I was in High school my classmates always played that jokes with me  )   But anyway sometime ladies can really drive men crazy  ...

Are you talking about me, or 歌啲敢怒而不敢言....  It just a joke too, don't be so serious....  it is so lucky that I still can make a joke. Unfortunately, I can imagine these Joke... [ 本帖最後由 kkeeleung 於 19-6-2008 14:02 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kkeeleung 於 19-6-2008 14:03 發表     Are you talking about me, or 歌啲敢怒而不敢言....  It just a joke too, don't be so serious....  it is so lucky that I still can make a joke. Unfortunately, I ca ...
But these ladies laways proudwith their intelligent...that why we are the jokes ?

發新話題