33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

©è¦ºªº¤Ò©d

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 23-7-2008 02:05 µoªí Yes, I married. §Ú·Q, ¨ä¹ê«YÊ\§^ªÖ¥h»{¯u¦a­±¹ï©M©Ó¾á³o¤@¬qÃö«Y, ¬Æ¦Ü¥i¥HÁ¿«Y¨­¥÷¦Û§Ú»{¦P嘅°ÝÃD. ·íµM, ¦o¥ç¦³¤@¨Ç³TªA¥¼¯à©ñ¤U. ¥O§Ú们ªºÃö«Y¤£¤Ó¦n.

Are you going to do something about it ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 23-7-2008 04:42 µoªí I am in US, but my office recently hired a lot of girls from HK...I don't know why ?  

I thought you didn't like HK Girls........ so is it tough for you to work with a whole bunch of them? 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-7-2008 11:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-7-2008 02:08 µoªí   Thank you for answering, bro. I hope everything will become better soon.   May I ask, when a man gets old and sick (assuming the wife is still healthy), would it be better ...

§Úı±owife·|¦nDÅo....¦³·P±¡¤X¹À~~·Pı¿ËªñD©l²×­ø¦PD

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 23-7-2008 12:04 µoªí   §Úı±owife·|¦nDÅo....¦³·P±¡¤X¹À~~·Pı¿ËªñD©l²×­ø¦PD

I know what is the solution then....... find a beautiful doctor/ nurse as wife

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 23-7-2008 04:46 µoªí   Are you going to do something about it ?    
Yes, I will, but I think I have already done a lot, may be to much.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-7-2008 12:18 µoªí   I know what is the solution then....... find a beautiful doctor/ nurse as wife

keke~©O­Ó¨Ò¤l³£¦³¬[~½Ð­Ó¨p®a¬ÝÅ@,°µ°µ¤U°µ¥ªÊ\¦Ñ±CÅo

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-7-2008 02:08 µoªí   Thank you for answering, bro. I hope everything will become better soon.   May I ask, when a man gets old and sick (assuming the wife is still healthy), would it be better ...
Of course we need the doctor or nurse,(if I am rich enough.) because, they are professional....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 23-7-2008 18:20 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 23-7-2008 12:37 µoªí Yes, I will, but I think I have already done a lot, may be to much.

So you mean:  It is her turns to serve you ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-7-2008 11:17 µoªí   I thought you didn't like HK Girls........ so is it tough for you to work with a whole bunch of them? 

Brother Ar_woo:  you really know my heart...Can you help me out of this ?

Let me become your middle man and introduce these ldaies to you since you are single ?  ( Better than none )   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 24-7-2008 04:21 µoªí   Brother Ar_woo:  you really know my heart...Can you help me out of this ? Let me become your middle man and introduce these ldaies to you since you are single ?  ( Bett ...

I can help you take one of them away.... provided that she's very pretty AND willing to give up NYC to return to HK... AND offer professional services as a doctor/nurse when I get sick.....   AND don't mind that I'm not as rich as you.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-7-2008 07:37 µoªí   I can help you take one of them away.... provided that she's very pretty AND willing to give up NYC to return to HK... AND offer professional services as a doctor/nurse when I get sic ...

Let me put in this way:-

They prove the ¶i¤Æ½×  is wrong......

Can you still help me ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 24-7-2008 08:23 µoªí   Let me put in this way:-     They prove the ¶i¤Æ½×  is wrong......   Can you still help me ?            

Can you PM me their pictures first I don't want to feel like living in the jungles after helping you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-7-2008 10:01 µoªí    Can you PM me their pictures first I don't want to feel like living in the jungles after helping you

It is very danger to take their pictures..once they find out then I have t o goto another planets because their kinds are every where in this Earth..  But it will be more danger for you to see the pictures...I afraid you will have nightmare every night

Trust me...there aren't too many good looking, sexy, sweet girls in this planet.

33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD