µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

Ar Woo,

Just come by and see your post.  Couldn't believe my eyes, you've got really "old" tape collection!!!

I've listened to  恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ in youtube. I've got memory of this very hit Jap pop. And I like his concert live version.  ( I love live , as always!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 21-11-2009 22:39 µoªí   blessu ... welcome to 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ ...

Kendama,

Thanks for your welcoming 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 21-11-2009 22:40 µoªí   ar_woo ... what has this to do with  恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 21-11-2009 23:58 µoªí   But still ... it has nothing to do with koibitomo wor ... ! Will you kick your own axx out of this thread?

But .....please don't scold ar_woo la...... He is my  "®¦¤H" .  It's all my fault.  ¤pªº "­t¯ð½Ð¸o "

¤Þ¥Î:
ar_woo­ì©«¥Ñ ©ó 22-11-2009 00:01 µoªí   sorry sorry it was a special treat for blessu who's a big Ken fan.....

ar_woo

Really thanks for this special treat and sorry for the "kick"

Better drop Mr C and  talk about 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤.
Here is an  orchestral version of the song sung by ........oops.......Chris Wong: 

[flash][/flash]

P.s. Don't call me "BIG" , I'm in fact  a MISS TINY!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-11-2009 00:19 µoªí   in fact I went to his concert mainly just to hear this song

I'm Stunned and Speechless !!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-11-2009 00:19 µoªí it's tnd1964 that we have to thank

Surely tnd1964 is my "Super-hero"!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 23-11-2009 22:51 µoªí   Thanks blessu for Chris Wong's «B¤¤ªºÅʤH­Ì ...   You're the first local female fan of Nakamura Masatoshi (aren't you?) I have ever met ...!??  Thought he was o ...

"Me?  first local female fan "??? How about Celia? You "blow water" with her  here ?!

???  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 23-11-2009 22:51 µoªí   Thanks blessu for Chris Wong's «B¤¤ªºÅʤH­Ì ...   You're the first local female fan of Nakamura Masatoshi (aren't you?) I have ever met ...!??  Thought he was o ...

Do you mean you are not a local? ???  You sound very  much like a  "local" !!

Thanks for being nice to my "®¦¤H".!!!!!   He is the nicest guy I've ever met in the "cyberworld" !!! 

And I think you've mistaken!  ( You are what you think!!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 23-11-2009 22:53 µoªí   Maybe you can thank him in person next time ...

"Super-hero"  will always stay in my heart!

µo·s¸ÜÃD