40 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 28-2-2009 23:34 µoªí u really knows a lot.Hahha..

tnd1964 ... oldcake ¦n¹L˜Ö ar ... sese §A¬J¦n¤¶²Ð

Is tnd = tomorrow never dies?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 1-3-2009 10:50 µoªí yes, u are so clever..how do u know that?

Ëݳ£¤¤!  Â_¦ô¯u«YÉNµh­W wor! 

Ëݧڦô§Ú³£ª¾²Õ number ¬J mimi «YÉA lac!    

Did I tell U b4 that I talked with N on phone?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:22 µoªí   Wah! µ±¨ì§A´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³»?     ¯u­ø¦n·NC You mean you have more photos of you & N taken together?   Yes, please share them when you have time ...

­ø¾p­ø¦n·NC wor ... «Y¦Û¤vËݦѻ泣©w¤O­ø°÷©j

Wow ... §A¤Sª¾ I have photos with N? Have you seen any of them? §Ú¦Û¤v³£ÉN«Y¤âØ{!   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:22 µoªí   Wah! µ±¨ì§A´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³»?     ¯u­ø¦n·NC You mean you have more photos of you & N taken together?   Yes, please share them when you have time ...

I did lor ...   Ê\¦n°­¦n king ka ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 14:03 µoªí   Wow, how did you get to speak to him on the phone gar?  Did you speak to him in English or Japanese? (I read that N's English is very good).

I left him my phone number in the hotel ...

to my big big surprise ... he called me back ...

he spoke very flunet English  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 14:08 µoªí   Oh, it's ok, pls ignore what I just said then

À~¨ì§Ú ar!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 14:13 µoªí   Wow, Nakamura's so nice to return your call! You probably couldn't sleep that night after talking to him on the phone!  

my hands were shaking when we talked ....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:18 µoªí   ha ha ha, I only know a little bit ja, comparing to you guys, I really only know very little   

it's not a matter of know or not know ... it's how deep O & N are in your heart ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 21:37 µoªí   Hey bruce, for your information, you can refer to the thread below to learn how to post photos  :   ¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » ½×¾Â§j¤ô°Ï » ¦Ñ»æ¹q¸£±Ð¨|°Ï ...

sese shiawase ...

ar woo hasn't been around for days ... is he alright?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 12:02 µoªí   I'm OK bro, thanks, I had no computer during the weekend. I'm working on a blog for N & O stuff, will let you guys know when it's half finished (now like 5%). And still searching for those ...

glad that you're still alive and that you're working on something biiiig!   ... when will it be half finished? 

am nagging a friend to translate the ending poems into chinese ... he rarely promises anything, not even paid service ... but if he promises, we can expect quality delivery from him ... let's keep our fingers Xed!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 12:44 µoªí   wow, that would be great if we could finally understand those poems! Thanks!

It'd be for your blog if you don't mind ... will keep on nagging him  ...

have you met any of the fans on this forum? am wondering if there'll be an O&N gathering before too long

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 13:09 µoªí   thanks a lot in advance   Yes I've met many oldcakes here... also, some friends (not big O & N fans) may go on a trip to Tokyo in July... maybe we can gather some O & N fans to go ...

wooow ... how were the gatherings like?    when will be the next gathering?

What for going to Tokyo in July? Is it related to N activities?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 13:51 µoªí   they were quite nice...... a few were dinner followed by sing-K   July trip is just for vacation, but if enough N fans are there, we can go & visit some of the O places... and I ...

it sounds good ... pls count me in next time

visitng O places is very tempting to me ... (I have this picture in mind now - a number of 'ma luck los', each has a long & big CD deck on their shoulder, are playing the O songs loud as they're walking up the quiet white slope to the O house ...)

am day-dreaming here ... need to get back to work now ...

will bear the trip in mind and see what will happen ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 18:04 µoªí   thanks   I hired someone to scan everything for me... actually she looks very pretty!   too bad she has a BF already...... otherwise maybe she'll completely "cure" me

what're your requirements ... see if I could help ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-3-2009 18:28 µoªí   That's good that you worked out how to post a photo on this forum, that's the 1st step   To put a ÀY¹³, you need to goto ±±¨î­±ªO, then select ½s¿è­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ, and select the tab:"­Ó©Ê ...

it works !!! sese sese

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 18:59 µoªí   wah...... 揾¨ìD¥O¤H®¶¾Äªº®ø®§§r! http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!95u4HgSVHxWz_pSlBnFJr64-/article?mid=122  §d°ê·qÊ\¸Ü........   §d°ê·q 2008-12-26 16:44 hihi,§Ú­è ...

great effort you've made ... really an exciting news!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 18:35 µoªí   to keep it relevant to this topic, maybe someone who looks like the lady (either the DJ or singer will do) in this video:    

no wonder you're still looking ...  

wake up la ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 19:28 µoªí   There is a saying that no matter who your dream girl is, there may be one looking 99% like that in mainland China, as there are so many people So I guess I'll take a trip to Northern China ...

seems that your piece of cake is still a bit young wor ...

"¯u«Y¤H¤j¤F, ¥ý©ú¤º¦b¬ü¥Ã»·¦n¹L¥~¦b¬ü, ¤Hªº¥»½è¥Ã»·¬O³Ì­È¿úªº." - ¥ô¦]¨hhttp://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=420&extra=page%3D1&page=1

¨h¨û ke ±Ð»£­n»Ê°O ar ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-3-2009 20:10 µoªí   Great, it worked! I could see your new ÀY¹³! Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Is that why you are called "Bruce"? (ie. Bruce Lee's fan is called Bruce...similar to Roger Moore's fan is ...

Ú»­ø¥X§A²Ó²Ó²É³£¦n°­ witty wor ...

ËÝshiawase­ø³q¦P©¯ºÖ¶Ë­·¯À¦³Ãö? 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-3-2009 20:33 µoªí   §A¤SÂIª¾§Ú«Y²Ó²Ó²É ah?   (just joking) ha ha, shiawase ¦P©¯ºÖ¶Ë­·¯À«Y ~ µLÃö«Yo¬J!

Ú»§A­ÓÀY¹³´Nª¾°Õ ... (Á¿¤Ö©Q!)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 3-3-2009 23:08 ½s¿è ]

40 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD