µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:42 µoªí   $500 per hour? wah!!  Is she a well known singer?

No, not that well known, but she's a friend of my parents so I thought she'd gimme a discount... anyway she's semi-retired now so I don't think I'll bother anymore... maybe I'll just pay her to have her version sung and put it on YouTube

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:46 µoªí   That's insane, ar_woo bro. I mean, why do u want a vocal teacher? first of all, u have a great voice...and i think ur singing skill is absolutly fabulous.

Thank you so much Ar Lik bro... I'll try my best and will also try the software... but pls don't expect much from me..... I like to sing this song just becoz I really love it very much... not that I can sing it like others can

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:46 µoªí   Hey, don't forget to bring your video camera with you & make sure you put it in an angle where we can see YOU in the clip wor, ok?!    Looking forward to that clip!!

In that case, I have to find a mask, and cut a big hole in it around the mouth area, so that my voice can still be heard And then the waitor coming to clean the table will think there's a truly insane guy in the room    Singing K by himself and also wearing a mask  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 17:00 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:01 µoªí   A mask? like this one?     http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/img/V4V_cover.jpg

I think this one is scary enough so the waitor won't come inside the room anymore, that way I can record without pressure, good

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 31-8-2008 17:04 µoªí ©Çª÷­è­±¨ã.......é­±¶W¤H4³£¥i¥H.......

«Y噃....... ­ø¨Ï°Å¤f³¡tim... ¤S©ÎªÌªo¶Â¶ô­±, ¦Aº¶®ID¿O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 31-8-2008 17:04 µoªí ©Çª÷­è­±¨ã.......é­±¶W¤H4³£¥i¥H.......

©O­Ó³£±o (­øÀ¹­Ó¤f¸n)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:11 µoªí   ËÝ´N­øª§¦bݯ®ICelia¤j®a©j´í¾÷°Õ, ¬Û«HÊ\¤@©w¾ã¨ì­ÓMV¦n¦nÚ»Ú»¬J.

Ê\Åå¤ñ¤H°l±þ, ¥X§¹½g声©ú«á¤w¸gµÛ咗¯ó,¥i¯à¥h咗¶ð¦è¥§¨È or µR©È§Q¨È

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 17:37 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 17:55 µoªí   no, she is Edison ah!

She is edison + kira

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 17:57 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 17:57 µoªí   ar_woo = ar_giu ?    (sorry, only kidding)    

woOwoO = bObO (ÞsÞs..¤jÞs)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 17:59 µoªí   Hey, ar_woo bro, so are u still going to K today? 

Probably not la, gets more crowded during dinner time... called a few more friends still no one wants to go...  Are you gonna come over?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 18:04 µoªí   May I join you guys too?

Sure, that would be so cool and it will be my treat if you and/or Ar Lik bro can join me..... but I think it's very difficult unless you guys can travel at the speed of light...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 18:06 µoªí   Believe me, I would come over one day, one day!!   Hey, Ar_woo, why not spend the day on learning the software. I am sure u will get maximum result with the proper recording met ...

Hey that's a good idea! I'll go out soon and get a proper microphone for this. And some dinner. Chat with you guys later, bye! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 00:31 µoªí   ¦³§r¦³§r¹w®I§Ú§r~~   ¤U¤Èlog out§¹³£o«Y«×çܧڬ~­ø¬~§Ï®Ä³¯«a§ÆËÝ°h¥X­»´ä®T¼Ö....­ø«Y.....°h¥X­»´äoldcake.net....O my ¾í

§A­ø«YµÛ¯ó¥h咗µR©È§Q¨È«§? ¥ò´±»ZÀY  ·Ç³Æ¦n¦¬«ß®v«H°Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 01:00 µoªí   «zWoo~~~ ©È©È......§Úçܦí¤W¾¤¤ñ±z¬±¤@¤U¥ý¦Aݯªð¹ï¯ó¾c¥ý¥i¥HµÛ¯ó¨«¨Ð,ÀY¥ý¥ò¥¼Ý¯±o¤Á¹ï¯ó¾c«z~~~~~ µR©È±z(ar_woo)§r   sorry ar bo bo    and  I give my apologi ...

¾Ç¤Uray¤j¨ÐÁ¿嘢¥ý («y«y....)

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7442&extra=&page=2

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ ray375 ©ó 10-1-2008 09:27 µoªí OK. ©O¦¸ºâ¼Æ.

and you are supposed to say...

QUOTE:
¦nÅå§r.. ¤U¦¸­øª¾·|ÂI©O..

(¤U¦¸©î¬Û¾÷! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 1-9-2008 01:29 µoªí ¤j®a©j¦bhk °h¥X«áçܦí响¥xÆW§jÂû¦A¥X¦¿´ò?   «u§r!D­º¦P恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ÉN関wor,¶K­ø¶K±oga?!

½Ð随«K随«K, ¶K¦hD, µ¥¤j®a揾­øªð«eÃäªGD­ø¨£±o¤Hªºvideo

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 01:32 µoªí   ·´o¤].....¥ò¥Î®Iray¤j¨Ð¤f§kÁ¿³¥·QÀ~C¥Ý?¡I   ¦n¡I¤U¦¸±a¨â³¡¬Û¾÷

ËݧÚÀ°§A·Ç³Æ©w¤j¶q¶¼®Æ ¶¼¨ì§A­ø±o¶~¼v

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 1-9-2008 01:46 µoªí ¤S¸ÜÉN°µ¤j¨Ð¤f¬J?

³£¸Ü¾Ç«£, ¤j¨Ð....... ­ø¦n¦Aª±²Ó¨Ðla.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 1-9-2008 01:47 µoªí ¤j®a©j³£¥i¥H¦n¥¿¬£ga!!  

¥¿! ¦pªG¥i¥H揾Ê\¦a°Û¤@¦¸恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ ´N¦n°Õ!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 01:58 µoªí   ¼M.........Ëݤj¬J¶¼®Æ?  ¦³ÉN¥[®Æ¬[? ¥[D¨~ªG²É¦nØ{~   ±z¦n¦üÄÁ·N¿üÁT­ÓØ{¨þ Ëݧڭn¾ã¤jÂÂD¬J¾¤§µ·qªð±z¥ý±o~ ¥[DªÛ³Â¦Pºñ¨§¦n¹À????

¦hÁ°Õ... ¦ý°ÛK¥u¥]¶¼®Æ¬[©Q... §AÅå¨{¾j´N¥hMTRªGD¾QÀY¶R©w´X­ÓÁT¹Î¦Û¤v¨É¥Î°Õ...ar_woo¤¤·N­¹ÄѦh

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-9-2008 02:06 µoªí QUOTE: ­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-9-2008 01:54 µoªí screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse whe ...

²Ó¨Ð©O½ü¦n¨¯­W, ¤j®a¯u«Y­ø¦n¦Aª±Ê\la

µo·s¸ÜÃD