µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-8-2008 00:53 µoªí   ¬JµM1,2¦~«e¬Jversion³£¥X¥ª,ËÝ2008 versionÀ³¸Ó³£ÉN°ÝÃD§a?????????

there won't be any big difference, always very poor singing skills I should take some lessons first

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 30-8-2008 00:59 µoªí §Ú¦A¦¸¦Vmy idol ¤¤§ø¶®«T ¦P o¥§°¦ºq ( 恋¤HÇiÀáÇsÇrµó¨¤ )­P·q... ¦]¬°Å¥o¥Ì¦h¦¸³£¤@¼Ëo¥Ì¦nÅ¥

X2...... ¥ç­n¦V写ºqªº®á¥Ð¨Î¦ö­P·q

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 30-8-2008 01:52 µoªí Mr a Woo was  already be  a  Singer  la,but  i am still not.When  you held on the  concert,i will waiting.But  i want  free ticket.Actually  whne ...

hahaha, you must be joking la...... I am no singer, no nothing.......

But I always like karaoke no matter how poor a job I do...... hey everyone how about Sunday night (a little cheaper) we go together?  Anyone interested?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-8-2008 02:14 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 30-8-2008 02:22 µoªí ¦n±mo©¥o©¥¦b¹q¥ú¤õ¥Û¤§¶¡Ú»/Å¥¨ìoªÌ!!!! ar_woo¥S,´X®É¥i¥H¦AÅ¥§A°ÛLiveËÝ©O??

thank you for the 10 (which must be out of 100) score

OK, to thank celia for erasing some really shameful performance of mine, I'll go there Sunday, by myself if no one goes with me, to record a better (at least complete) version Thank you all for not laughing at me

Or would you like to go together if ur in HK then?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 30-8-2008 02:33 µoªí Good! I'll  be back to HK around 911! hope to see u ! 

Great! Let me organize another oldcake party then......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 30-8-2008 02:34 µoªí     Arg....wha....what....damn! I can't go to hear Ar_woo sing in live this time.

No loss at all  

I just wish I could meet a ºô络ºq¯«, Mr. L........  And take some lessons from him

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 30-8-2008 02:40 µoªí   §Ú´NµL¹wª¾¯à¤O, ¥u¤£¹L§Ú¤@ª½¦º¤ß¤£®§·QÚ»­Ó¯S§Oª©©j.

©Ó»X¤O¥SËÝÚ»±o°_¤p§Ì, ¨ä实ªG­Ó©Ò¿×¯S§Oª©¯u«Y°Û¨ì¤£ª¾©Ò¿×, ¥ç¥u¦³¥b­º, ©Ò¥H¤p§Ì­W­W«s¨Dcelia ¶Ð咗Ê\¥H§K³y¦¨¹Ã¦R

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-8-2008 02:49 µoªí   ËݱzÀY¥ýÚ»­øÚ»¨ì??

Ú»­ø¨ì¦n¹LÚ»¨ì   °£«D­«·s°t¤W¨ä¥L声­µ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 30-8-2008 02:58 µoªí   ³Þ, §Ú¥ò¥¼Ú»¶ù.....

actually same video, worse voice (I was nervous with many ppl that day), you've already seen the 1st one so the 2nd will only bore you..... I promise to do a complete version this Sunday...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-8-2008 02:59 µoªí   «§Án­µ¦n?

this one is my favorite

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 30-8-2008 03:07 µoªí Ar_woo°Û±oËÝpro³£¤ñ©O­Ó¤À¼Æ? ¦³µL·d¿ù! ËÝ´N®t­ø¦h!  

¤O¥S¯u«Y¶W级 IT の ¹F¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 30-8-2008 03:13 µoªí ¨Ï­ø¨Ïyoutube³£¶Ð®I......Ëݺɧr???!!!!

¯u«Y­n¦hÁÂcelia, ­ø«Y¤p§Ì·|¦³¦n¤j¤ß²z³Ð¶Ë, ­n着¯ó®ø¥¢©óoldcake

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 30-8-2008 03:15 µoªí   ­ü, ¶·ª¾"±Ù¯ó¤£°£®Ú, ¬K­·§j¤S¥Í"©O­Ó¹D²z.

are u kidding   I have to get out of HK tmr.... 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 30-8-2008 03:20 µoªí   «Y¥ò¦³­Óvideo¬JlogoÅT«×, ¤£¹L¤@click´N¸Ü­Óvideo¤w¸g¤ñ¤H¶Ð¥ª....­ø³q±z«Y¥û¤â?

wa, Ëݳ£©wD, ­ø¨Ï揾¤j­¸¨«¨Ð.....

¤µ¤é¯u«YÅå¤ß°Ê¾zªº¤@¤Ñ , ar_woo ³»­ø»Z­n瞓¤F, ¦U¦ìgoodnight

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-8-2008 03:25 µoªí   ­øC ËÝÄY­«°¨ ±z®ø¥¢oldcake«}¦³·l¥¢?¡I

This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user. This video has been removed by the user.

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

(¤@¤Ñ³£¥ú®Í, ¶Ì®I, goodnight good night )

­º¥ýÄU§i¦U¦ìoldcakes, ©O­Ó©«¤§«eªG2,3­¶, «Y¦P­ººq§¹¥þÉN关ªº,¤£¥²¥hÚ» ! ¤µ¤é³Ìºò­n«Y揾¨ì©O­Ó·sª©¥» (by "Pontal"), ´X¥¿, ­·®æ¦³¤Ö¤Ö¦üºôµ¸ºq¯«ArlickS­ÓTokioª©¥», ·íµMPontal§â声¥¼¤Î"¨È¾úS"ËÝ¥¿:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 31-8-2008 16:00 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:13 µoªí ³Þ, ar_woo¤j¨Ð, §A­Ófull version¶K±o¥¼§r?

¨È¤O¤j¨Ð, ¥»¨ÓçÜ¦í¤µ¤é¥h揾¶¡K©±¿ý咗Ê\, ÂIª¾¤@°_¨­, ¶}oldcake, ´N¨ü¨ì¥¨¤j³Ð¶Ë, µ¥©ó¨Ègill D·ï¥Ö嘢Ãn咗¥ú, ¦³±Æ­ø´±¨£¤H¤@¼Ë

(¦P®Icall咗2-3­Ófriend³£ÉN¤H³­¦P§Ú¥h°Û... ­Ó­Ó­ø«Y³­¤k¤Í´N´ê¥J...  ) 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:22 µoªí   Wah! ¨È¤O must be the new "°_©³¤ý", how could you find that version ah?!    That clip didn't even have any tags or anything, well, good on you for finding it!!! (I really nee ...

First of all, thank you all for encouraging me though my singing really sucks, and this one was one of the worst versions too since there were many people there (= more pressure) that night. When Ar Lik (hey, that name looks familiar ) mentioned there's also "V" and "thai" on the web, I was wondering what "V" meant... Now it's verified my nightmare... I guess somehow YouTube gives you "related videos" if celia played two videos in a short time, or something like that......

Anyway, I did receive some info about singing/ recording software, but they're abit too advanced for a guy like me... and I'm too shy to even sing at home (neighbours may think there's a crazy man living next door ) so I 'll stick to the beginner's method for now--- go to a K place, shut the door, and tell my friends to go and spend some time at the buffet, and record my singing in a hurry b4 they come back

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 31-8-2008 16:26 µoªí   I am sure you have at least 2 friends who are happy to goto Karaoke with you now, but they are all in overseas

I know....... and they can give me some singing lessons too.... I did ask a voice teacher if she can fix my terrible skills... but she said she charges $500/hr Never mind....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨È¤O ©ó 31-8-2008 16:27 µoªí   吓....ar_woo¤j¨Ð°µ«§¨Æ·|¦³¥¨¤j³Ð¶Ë¶ù? ­ü哋, ­ø¬~²zªGd¦³²§©ÊµL¤H©Ê¤H°Õ, ¦Û¤v¥h°Û¤@¼ËËݦ³fun¶ù©j.

¯u«Y¦³çܹL¦Û¤v¥h°Û, ¥ò¦nD, ­ø¨Ï¦³压¤O, ¦ý¤µ¤é¬P´Á¤Ñ, ©Èk©±会¤£ÅwªïD«ÈËÝ°µ (¶¡©Ð¥»¨Ó¥i¥H¦¬3-5¤H¿ú).... Ú»©È­n揾¤éweekdays lunch time "¼ç¤ô" ¥h°Û

µo·s¸ÜÃD