30 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

­»´ä¥»¤g­·±¡·L«¬ÃÀ³N®iÄý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 23-11-2007 17:07 µoªí   A~§r©}~lee¬Ã¾cÀ~he¬J,le le le¤j®a¿ù¿ù¿ù~   ¼u¾c¨Ç­ø¨Ç­n¿üÁTªñ¥i°e§r~¤j®a¿ù©³young¤Uyoung§¿me±oÅo~lee¸Ü¾c­ø¾c©Ô?   ¼M~§r©}~¨å¸Ñlee¹jleeªGè°°¦¿ßªñ¼É¯P¬[~~¥©®£boo§r~  ...

§¹¥þ©ú¥Õ(ÁöµM¦³¶m­µ )

celia «Y¸ÜÊ\­ø¾p­¹¶ºla, ¥u­n¶¼®Æ

¤µ±ß¶W¤H¥S¥¿¦b¥t¤@­Ó©«讲ºòºû¥L¨T¤ô... ËÝ¥i­ø¥H³Â·Ð¶W¤H¥SÀ°celia ·Ç³Æ¶¼®Æ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 27-11-2007 09:54 µoªí   ¨£¨ì¹jÂ÷©«Á¿ºòºû¥L¨T¤ô,¯u«Y¦nÃhÂÂ,±z·Q¶W¤H¥S·Ç³Æºû¥L¨T¤ô¶¼®Æ? Ú»©È³£¦nÃø±¾

¦­¨°, ¤p©j, Ëݱz¨s³º­n­ø­n¶¼®Æ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 27-11-2007 10:53 µoªí   ¨°¦­¥ý¥Í,±z«Y«üÃäºØ¶¼®Æ? ¥i¶¼©w­ø¥i¶¼¬[?

¥i¶¼®Æ

time to go! see you all later!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-11-2007 10:57 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 22:39 µoªí      So it's   ¶W¤H¥S§Ì & ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ~ ¦Aª©(¶W)¤H         O, no need to rush ¶W¤H¥S§Ì , thank you ¥ý!         ...

besides "pew-yin" I think there was also "shu-ney-da"

But what makes you think ultraman bro is married? Pure GOO?   

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 22:42 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 22:51 µoªí   So ~ you know what is "pew-yin"?    So what is it? hahaha!   what is "shu-ney-da"? "®Ñ§A¥´"?   (§A "jar" ¦í¥»®Ñ¨Ó¥´? )

µÎ©g¹F... µÎ©g¹F... µL²oµL±¾, ¦A·|·Ð´o.....µÎ©g¹F... (did you not see this commercial when ur a kid?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 20:27 µoªí   ¥¼Å¥¹L Lee ­Ó advertisement & brand ²K (ÂI¸Ñar_woo Ëݼô¬J? )

¥i¯à«Y¥P©g¹F, ar_woo 对©OD嘢¨Ã­ø«YËݼô¦æ ²Ó­Ó¦³¥y¸Ü¥s"¥Õ¦â¤Ó¶§ºj", §A¤Sª¾­øª¾«YÉA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 20:42 µoªí   I have heard of that term before!    (I have almost forgotten about it until you mentioned now, hahaha )   It means:   Blue, Yellow, White, Purple ~ ...

oh, is that what it means, thanks for solving a mystery that's decades old

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 20:52 µoªí   ~ A decades' old and you still remember that term , you have a great memory ar_woo!    so is the mystery only solved now? I thought you solved it years ago

there were many such "inner jokes" and we should start a thread on this

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 21:09 µoªí   ¦n"´£" ·N, why don't you start a thread on that

Ladies first

COme to think of it, most of those "jokes" we had in school were not "clean"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-12-2007 21:20 µoªí   I have poor memory , can't think of any funny "inner jokes"  if the ones you remember are mostly "dirty jokes" , then u better keep the jokes to yourself, hahaha

I think most of those "jokes" were invented so that we could say certain ("bad") things without really saying it So that the teachers couldn't get us

But look at the kids today   They're really not joking around  Did you see those videos I posted on another thread?  http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6435&page=2

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-12-2007 21:26 ½s¿è ]

30 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD