µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Echo - §õ¿·±Ó+°Ï®ü­Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 11-7-2008 15:47 µoªí screen.width-333)this.width=screen.width-333" border=0>     ¤¤¤å­ì¦W¡G§õ´f±Ó(¥ªÃä)­^¤å¦W¡GAmanda Lee¥Í¤é¡G1970¦~10¤ë4¤é¨­°ª¡G170 cm¶Ý¦n¡G°Ûºq¡B¸õ»R¡Bµeµe³ß·Rªººq¬P¡GMadonna¡BMariah C ...

Where is °Ï®ü­Û now? I really liked her during the "Echo" era, since she's my favorite type--SSLGDD (Sai Sai Lup Gill Dic Dic)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-7-2008 17:00 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cmlwts ©ó 11-7-2008 17:24 µoªí   Marry with rich man and retired.  

Good for her   Sad to hear for me

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 13-7-2008 11:19 µoªí °Ï®ü­Û¦n¦ü«á¨Ó°µ¥ªµL½uÃÀ­û... ¥ò°µ«°¥«°lÀ»²KØ{???   §õ¿·±Ó¯u«Y¥¢ÂÜ¥ª¦n­@... ¤H³£­ø¨£...

I think §õ¿·±Ó may have some kind of mini concert coming up? I remember seeing some posters in the street.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 14-7-2008 00:12 µoªí ¥H«eÊ\³£­ø«Y¦n¬õ©QØ{... ´¿¸g¥s°µ¦³d¤HÃѤUËÝ°Õ... ¤£¹L«á¨ÓÂI¸Ñ·|µL«{¼v¯u«Y­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ... §Ú¦ôÊ\À³¸Ó¦³­ø¤Ö°g§Aºt°Û·|¬J...

Hey, do you think we can organize some kind of oldcake gathering in Macau sometime? I'm bored....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 14-7-2008 00:43 µoªí ±o¬[... µ¥¤H§jÂû©Q... §ÚÀH®É®¥­Ô... ¥u«Y­n¹w¦­Á¿©w... ¦pªG­ø«Y§Ú©È§Ú¦w±Æ­ø¨ì...

Thanks a lot

I'll talk to them and give you at least a few days' prior notice.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 14-7-2008 09:13 µoªí ¶â¶â...¤@¤é¹C... ¤£¹LÁ¿¯u... ¿Dªù³£µLÉAª±¨ãçE±a¨ì¤j®a¥hÚ»... ¤ñ¸û¤Ö... ¦Ó¥B¦n§Ö¦æ§¹...

DOn't worry about toy shops, we have a lot in HK. Let's just relax and have some good food. HK is so high-paced and busy everyday that a change of environment is good for us.

µo·s¸ÜÃD