µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Star King ~ 5 years old girl on Piano

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 4-4-2008 19:34 µoªí http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntReE2n15bo&feature=related

That little girl is amazing!

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

How are you, inabottle? 

Haven't seen you on oldcake.net for a long time    We miss you ah!

(see post # 642 of this thread: http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=7914&page=33 )

Glad to see you again

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 5-4-2008 02:53 µoªí o¦i?¤S«Ybor~§Ú³£¥¼¸Õ¹L¥Î©O©Ûtim~   ¦ý«YÁô¥ª¨­,¹jÂ÷''ª¬ºA''ªG«×«Y«}³£·|Åã¥Ü¦b½u©O?

¤p¨Ç¨Ço©¥o©¥°µ¥ª"¤¸¦Ñ¯Å"¤§«á³£¸Õ¹L¥Î©O©Û°Õ!   

ªìªìı±o´X±o·N, ¦n¦ü°µ¥ª"Áô§Î¤H"ËÝ, «¢«¢! ~ ¤£¹L¨ä¹êı±o¤S¯u«Y­ø»Ý­n"Áô¨­"µn¿ý wor, ¤W±o¨Ó Lee ­Ó Forum¹Ê«Y·Q¦P¤j®a¶Éo¤U­p, so "²{¨­"·|¦nD    (~ °£«D·Q°l©«¦ý«Y¤S­ø±o¶¢½Æ©«¦P¶É­p, then I guess "Áô¨­µn¿ý" will be useful )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 5-4-2008 15:04 µoªí   «¢«¢....­ì¨Ó¨Ç¨Ç³£¥Î¹LÁô¨­©O©Û~   ±z¤SÁ¿±o©¥¬J,³£ÉNÉA©Ò¿×,©Ò¥H³£ÉNçܹL °£«D¦n¦ü©O¦¸Ëݳg±o·Nª±¤Uhehe     ¤µ¦¸´N«Y¥ÎÁô¨­ÂЩ«,haha....³£´X±o·Nwor~   

§A¤µ¦¸´N«Y¥ÎÁô¨­ÂЩ«,haha....³£¸Ü´X±o·N¬[°Õ, µL§c§A¬[!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 5-4-2008 16:06 µoªí   THX!...... miss you all oldcakes too! nice place here always ! 33+  i will remeber never let it happen again...... i accumulate those 33+ unread as a debt on m ...

ha ha, you didn't apply for leave with Toby, so now you have to pay a price, that is you need to °l©« now!   

Your homework: to read the 33+ pages of the "K-Buffet" thread   & then write us a SUMMARY!   (~~~~ only joking )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 5-4-2008 17:11 µoªí   ar_woo + 999 = °ª¼é­¡°_  ËÝ¥h§¹µóµó¤µ±ß½¨ÓÅ¥§¹coffee­Ó¹q¥x¸`¥Ø´N¥hk buffet­Ó©«Ú»吓¦³´Xhigh¥ý

hey I think coffee ­Ó¹q¥x¸`¥Ø has changed to Monday night la   (not Saturday night broadcast anymore)!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 13-4-2008 19:49 µoªí   THX! Little Candy

You are welcome

µo·s¸ÜÃD