132 1234567
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

K-Buffet

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 10-3-2008 10:26 µoªí   ¥X®u¬J¦¨­û¦³ar_woo,ªF¥[¨§,999,wwl36,celia,¶W¤H¥S§Ì,²{¥Ñ§Ú¦V¤j®a§@¤@­Ó²µu¬J³ø§i ·í¤éÃhµÛ¾ÔÅå¦P¿³¾Ä¬J¤ß±¡¥Xµo ¸g¹L¥ª¬ï¥k´¡¬Jµó¹D,­·§j­¹¹Ð¬J·Î¼õ,´X¸g¨¯­W§ÚÁ`©ó¥i¥H¶¶§Q¨ì¹F  §Ú¨ì¹F¬J®É¶¡¤j¬ù«Y6:30pm«á,­ì¨Ó¤j®a´X¥G³£¨ì»ô¤F,ar_woo,ªF¥[¨§,999,wwl36,¸ò¦í´N«Y§Ú,µy«á¦³¶W¤H¥S§Ì ...

¼M¼M¼M!   ¦n¶}¤ßÚ»­Ë§A¦a D "Fun" ¨É ah!   Thank you everyone for your sharing

¼M, this time you guys have 3 new "faces" joining the "oldcake.net" gathering, must be very exciting & fun!  

³s our "No.1 ¤¸¦Ñ" "µR§Q§r" (Celia) ¹Ê¦³¥X®u, ¯u«Y¦nµR§Q§r!   I wonder if Celia looks like the girl in the very first ÀY¹³ that she used (¥ý¤J¬°¥D  ~ always got a feeling that she looks like that girl )

Did 999 wear a T-Shirt with his name "999" on it?   (I remember Kitsir wore a "999" T-Shirt (»ÈªeÅK¹D999) at the 1st oldcake.net gathering )

I would love to hear ªF¥[¨§'s singing live, must be very °ÊÅ¥

So how many hours did you guys sing? (­øª¾´X¦h­ÓÄÁ K ¥ý°÷³ï©O?  ~ especially with people like you guys who could sing so well )

Next time when I go back to HK, ¤p¨Ç¨Ç³£¦n·Q¦P§A¦a°Û­Óµh§Ö

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 10-3-2008 13:07 µoªí   ¨º¤@­Ó±ß¤W¬ù©w¤F6:00,¨ä¹ê嗰¤é§Ú¢´ÂI¥b´N¨ì¥ª,­øª¾«Y«§¤ßºA,¦]­n¦­°h©Ò¥H¦­¨ì? §¤o¦Vlobbyµ¥......¦A§¤¤@·|....Ãh着«H¤ß,µL¨¥¦aµ¥....for me³o¥i¯à¬O­Ó´X¤Q¤À鈡ªº»E会.. ...

999¥SÁ¿±o¦n°­Åͯº

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 15:29 µoªí Ä~Äò..   ar_woo ¦^ÀY¤@¬Ý, ²´«eªº999³º¬O¤@¦ì¦~¤Ö­^«T, ©x¥J°©°©, (¥H¥~»ª¬Ý)27,8·³¥ª¥kªº´µ¤å¦~«C¤H, §¹¥þÉN¦Ñ¹D¤h/¦Ñ®t°© feel  (¥ç´¿¸g¦³¤H(¬YµÛ¦Woldcake ·|­û)ÃhºÃ¹L999«Y¬Y¦ì60¦~¥N°h¥ðµØ±´ ...

It's so funny just reading what you guys wrote , ¯u«Y¦n°­Åͯº!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 15:48 µoªí   Haha, it went from 6:15 pm - 10:15 pm... Why don't you join us next time to find out what 999 & celia look   Oh, so you're not in HK?   I thought you live in the mid-le ...

Did celia & ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ¦X°Û§r?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 15:58 µoªí   ËݧA¤U¦¸"back to Hong Kong" (from Kowloon) ¤§«e, °O±o³qª¾¤@Ánar_woo, ¦A·d¦h¦¸ K-buffet

ha ha, ok, I know WHERE to find you   ( ~ I can find you at the Karaoke place   ~ only kidding)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 15:59 µoªí   u have to ask them!   maybe ¦X°Ûºò as we speak!   did u notice that they seldom appear on oldcake these days?

«Y wor!

(So ever since they met each other at the K-buffet place, they "disappeared" together   ~ they might have travelled on that Doraemon Time Machine to another Karaoke place   ( ~ I remember there's a thread about that , something like that)  ~~~~~~~ 

(Sorry, Celia & ¶W¤H¥S§Ì, only joking ja, please don't get angry at me )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 10-3-2008 17:08 µoªí §ÚÉNwore a "999" T-Shirt ,¦ý½T¹ê°Û§¹­n·f铁¸ôÂ÷¶}.......... ¦Ü©óno.1¤¸¦Ño¬Jicon,¿ðD¦AÁ¿...........

So you were the "»ÉÆrÆWÅK¸ô999" on that night?

Waiting for you to comment on no.1 ¤¸¦Ñ o¬J icon , no need to rush, but ~ §ÖD°Õ!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 17:44 µoªí   In fact celia & ultraman bro took some group pictures that night... maybe u can PM them & see if they can email u the pix to see their ¯u¨­ (but cover up the rest unless they agree to ...

(That quote sounds very familiar   , where have I heard it before?  ha ha

~ and we are all "FRIENDS", right? So we won't be prosecuted by the police for sharing the photos via email )

I am interested in looking at the K-buffet group pictures ah, please anyone kind enough to email ¤p¨Ç¨Ç?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 17:56 µoªí   But how can we be sure you won't take your notebook to a repair store after receiving the pix?   Well, seriously, I think we must have consent from all the people in ...

hey, touch wood, i hope I won't need to bring my pc to a repair store   ~

sure, I appreciate that everyone (in the pic) needs to be happy before those photos get released to others ( ~ unless Celia & Ultraman bro just cut out that part of the photo which has them in it and send it to me, ha ha ha   ~ sorry, always joking about them tim )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 18:12 ½s¿è ]

bye bye everyone, ¤U¦¸¦A¶É

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 10-3-2008 18:18 µoªí ¦³¬£³£¥¼¦Ò§¹....Å¥¤é¦ÒBIO³£­øª¾ÂI¦º¦n¦n¦h³¥°O......¥i¯àÅ¥¤é¦n¦h¦Ñ§j¬Jµª®×°£¥ªCHEM, CIT(COMPUTER)¦PMATHS¤§¥~....¨ä¥L³£ÉN¤ß¾÷·Å......¥ò¦³...¤U¦¸§Ú¤@©w¥h

Hi ¸Û¸Û, good luck in your exams

Log out soon, ok? & study hard

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 18:22 µoªí   bye! I need to go for dinner too, bye everyone!

Enjoy dinner (eat ¦hD )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 18:28 µoªí   ¦h, ¥i¥H¥Î¤é¥»ºq¬P¦W¦r´zºq, ¦ý¤ñ¸ûoldcake.

ar_woo ¥S, do you know if there is any Mitsuko Horie's (Ô³¦¿ ¬ü³£¤l) songs you can select at that Karaoke place that u guys went to?  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 10-3-2008 19:39 µoªí «Y¦èÆWªeÅK¸ô999¦Ü¯u!!!

why ¦èÆWªe, not causeway bay (where the karaoke place is)?  

~ because u live in ¦èÆWªe?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 20:38 µoªí   I dunno, will check for you next time I go there. So how many Ô³¦¿ ¬ü³£¤l songs can u sing?

Thanks 4 checking 4 me  

I love singing her songs ~ can probably only sing about 3 of her songs , but I think I am not as good as you in terms of memorizing the lyrics of Japanese songs, so a lot of the lyrics were "made-up" when I sing (ha ha), so better not let any Japanese (or Athena) hear me sing, ha ha ha, it would be so embarrassing!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 20:45 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 20:47 µoªí   Haha, sometimes I forget and have to improvise too. That's one reason I got so excited finding those CHinese versions of Nakamura Masatoshi's songs

I like the word "improvise"   (sounds much better )

Just a general question about "K-Buffet" ~ as I have never been to one before

Just wondering what it's like? 

What's the food quality like? (~like most decent buffet type of food?)

I guess people will be quite busy during the few hours in there ~ as they will be busy: eating/drinking, going outside to get food, chatting, choosing songs, listening to friend's sing or singing themselves, going outside to get more food, toilet break etc   

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 20:59 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 20:52 µoªí   a.k.a. "BS your way through"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 21:02 µoªí   the buffet is outside the rooms, in a common area. Several sections/ tables: hot pot (many electric heaters & you cook your own stuff), sushi/sashimi (served by someone), regular Chine ...

Thanks for the info

Sounds good, lots of varieties of food   (~ reading that makes me feel a bit hungry now )

You guys should do that more often , sounds fun

132 1234567
µo·s¸ÜÃD